GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Loves yoga pants
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife has shown interest in helping finance my paint job...MUHAHAHAHa...

Looking for some ps gurus to do a few color changes...

1) IBM on bottom and silver, of some sort, on top, with a lime green small flame to separate the two colors
2)IBM on top with lime green on bottom and blaze orange flames to separate...
3) open to new suggestions...

The wife really thinks that the lime green like on way2hi's truck would look really nice with thE IBM...I'm partial to new suggestions...

My paint dude quoted me for sanding down the entire truck and doing any necessary bodywork, reshooting the IBM where needed, and adding another color to top or bottom, and some minor flame work (includes door jambs, toneau, and under hood area)

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
I was gonna come up with something and I don't wanna sound dumb but what is IBM? As soon as I figure out what IBM is and get some free time ill throw something together for you.

·
trucknut
412 Posts
Indigo blue metallic:D Hey pat, can you pm me the price he quoted you? Im interested in what the ballpark figures are for work like that these days.

·
Loves yoga pants
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thecodeman said:
Indigo blue metallic:D Hey pat, can you pm me the price he quoted you? Im interested in what the ballpark figures are for work like that these days.
PM sent...

·
Registered
182 Posts
gabeherndon said:
I was gonna come up with something and I don't wanna sound dumb but what is IBM? As soon as I figure out what IBM is and get some free time ill throw something together for you.

I'm going out on a limb here, but I think it's IBM blue... Just blue like IBM the company... What he currently has.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
My attemps. The photo provided is really too low res to do a whole lot with...ESPECIALLY to draw flames on :read:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Hey pat...instead of silver, I wonder what Escalade Pearl White would look like on top of the blue?

·
Loves yoga pants
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Y2KSierra said:
Hey pat...instead of silver, I wonder what Escalade Pearl White would look like on top of the blue?
Go for the pearl white...I'm open to it.

I knew the pics was pretty crappy...only one I have of it in its current state. I like the shops yall did...I'm thinking the lime green may be too much for me though...as a primary color and kinda outta place as just a line...hmmm.

thanks to demon and steve.

Pat

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i've always had a thing for horizon blue metallic, but thats whats on my truck. Another color i always thought would go good with Indigo is mercedes electric blue. Its a brighter blue, and maybe with a silver or orange pinstripe it could look good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts