GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
August 9th pics...

Chrome 20's, 2/4 Drop, GM Service, Custom Tint (House Of Tint), all in 3 days. Not too bad...also today I got most of my center console back. Still have to wait for the top part and the back part....oh well more waiting.

But damn check out that TINT!!! thats off the hook, and my new 20's are very tight. Hit me back and let me know.

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
looks better than b4

·
Registered
343 Posts
get rid of the gas cap and side moulding

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got my stock one back. So I will put that baby back on. Still waiting for the other stock one to get painted, some way or another.

The other thought was to get it powered coated...hmmm...meh, anyways house of tints hooked me up with the tint job, fucking awesome.

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
its killer tint...i really like it...but it doesnt go with anything else on ur truck? maybe u should get some flames like that put on ur truck then it would be killer :imo

·
Registered
343 Posts
dont those flames block your vison?

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Sweet :head: :rocking: where u from in the bay? And where are those pics taken? Trucks lookin' good :rocking: :head: What % tint is it on the sides?

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Nice to see you finally lowered it! That's a nice red stepside in 3rd pic too! :rocking:

·
OG
6,939 Posts
truck looks awesome but there is something that doesnt look right and i think it is the side molding. Since the molding is not on the bed also the bed and cab dont flow together :imo other than that and the gas cap it looks awesome oh hack that damn stock tailpipe off atleast to where you cant see it i hate stock tailpipes on custom trucks

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Slammedchevy01 said:
Sweet :head: :rocking: where u from in the bay? And where are those pics taken? Trucks lookin' good :rocking: :head: What % tint is it on the sides?
radii's is in socal, in anaheim? i forget what city it is in, but its near intro, so i'm guessing the pics were taking down here.

flamed window tint ehh? not sure how i feel about it... but if you like it :rocking:

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Looks better than before. That red stepside is awesome. It was on the cover of Truckin. 20/22" Intro, 4/6 drop, Vandemon flames, full Denali interior with Denali console and ostrich skin, and a supercharger. The trucks baaaaaaaaad.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tint from HOUSEOFTINTS.com in Tustin, CA. he hand drew the flames and skull then scanned it into his computer and then cut out the tint. Hes good, one of the best been to sema and everything. According to his site its something like 80$ per door, and 120$ per back window starting price. Heres a sample of his work, it might look like something you seen somewhere before:

That truck is Andy Radi's Truck from Radi's Custom Upholstery in Garden Grove. Hes the guy who did my interior. So yes to the SOCAL, and yes thats his truck that was a cover truck for truckin magazine. 20's front 22's back, intro wheels, 4/6 drop, magnasupercharger, yak yak yak. Heres the pic of his truck:

As for the flames blocking my vision, it did at first because it was dirty. But after awhile you dont notice them since they are see through just like regular tint. Just happens to be a color.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Yep, Andy is a friend of ours here at Intro.

·
Registered
343 Posts
what is the purpose of have bigger wheels in the back?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts