GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jw what u guys think the best time of day is to take pictures, mine always seem to be "glarry"

Sub-Box, being modified

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
looks good will, i didnt know that you cleared your headlights :head: so when you gunna drop it?

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im glad u spotted the light, i put so much work into that, i had a thread about those when i did it. I am buying aberbaseball7 2" shackels since he lifted his, those should be on in a week or two. But im gonna give it a 4/6 drop sometime late summer when i get some cash saved up. i got a good job workin construction cuz of my vocational school

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Looking good Will. :head2:
Can't wait to see that 4/6 installed.
What else you got planned?

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im prolly gonna modify as long as i have it, and i have no plans to ever get rid of it. Suspension and rollpan are main on my list, along with a new Cowl hood.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
do something about that front bumper too. maybe some colormatching, and take the "CHEVROLET" off the tailgate. Just my 0.2

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
onyx said:
i like to take pictures at sunset... they look sick...
THis is by far the best time to take pictures of a black truck, hardly any of the imperfections in the paint show up...do it at sunset

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
04FULLSIZE said:
THis is by far the best time to take pictures of a black truck, hardly any of the imperfections in the paint show up...do it at sunset
:word:

Sunset pics rock, even mine looks good! :)

Deserted dirt roads help too :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts