GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some work done last weekend. My buddy has a car lift, tranny jack and a torch in his garage so most everything was a breeze. I need to get that exhaust dumped asap. This coming weekend the plan is to go back over and paint my smoothie bumper and paint the rear bumper as well.
DSCN2071.jpg

DSCN2078.jpg

DSCN2077.jpg

DSCN2075.jpg

Let me know what you guys think.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
looks good..get some wheels with a lip

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
:drool:

I have a few favorite OBS. I love it. Dump the pipes and call it good. Dont paint the bumpers. :nono: :imo

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
looks good..get some wheels with a lip
I love the wide lip as well, but all the wheels i look at are out of my price range. It would be nice if ultra or MB motoring made 22x10-11-12 predators, gunner 6's cause I would be all over them. Although ION makes some pretty nice wheels in 22x12's but i dont feel like new wheels just yet. KMC diesels in 22x11 would also be pretty nice.

Rassy, why is it a no go on the painted bumpers ?

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
shit looks killer bro!

keep the bumpers!

How was your rear raised before?

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys.

Spugen: I still have the boggers they are mounted on my bros truck as of right now. Since he sold his rims and tires.

I started off with 5.5'' blocks then when i got my new rims and tires i went with a 4''. Now its got a 3'' block, it doesnt look cali in the pics but in person you can tell.

I just talked to my other buddy, he should have the turn downs ready by tomorrow. Hopefully they will go on this weekend. Along with some paint.

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
Thanks guys.

I started off with 5.5'' blocks then when i got my new rims and tires i went with a 4''. Now its got a 3'' block, it doesnt look cali in the pics but in person you can tell.
Ah I gotcha! Well it looks perfect, dont change a fucking thing.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts