GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here they are....what do you all think?!

I was trying to get the garbage can in the background. :oops:
ride2.jpg

ride1.jpg

front.jpg

This is the tailgate.
tailgate.jpg

This in on the hood.
hood.jpg

Thanks to Jason Janes at Awesome Air in Bako, CA for the sick ass striping!

·
Registered
565 Posts
looking good !

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
looks great I love the pinstriping. I usually am not a big fan of the grille or tails but for some reason I think they fit your truck pretty well.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
truck looks awesome how much was the pinstriping if you dont mind me asking
I got hooked up through my bro since he knew the painter. He charged my 100 for both pieces.

Thanks for the comments all. The grill has grown on me A LOT after I put it on. I just wanted something very different from everyone elses.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looks great I love the pinstriping. I usually am not a big fan of the grille or tails but for some reason I think they fit your truck pretty well.
I got the tails cause they match my 3rd brake light, and now they are all LED. :head:

·
Resident Asshole
11,053 Posts
I got the tails cause they match my 3rd brake light, and now they are all LED. :head:
How does the 3rd brake lit fit? Do you like it? Just thinking of getting one but heard they fit like poo-poo.

Looks tits by the way.:thumbsup:

·
GM Parts Consultant
591 Posts
nice truck, I was not crazy about the grille, but it's growing on me:bowtie:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How does the 3rd brake lit fit? Do you like it? Just thinking of getting one but heard they fit like poo-poo.

Looks tits by the way.:thumbsup:
I think that it could probably fit a little better, but I really like it. I think that nothing fits just like from the factory once you go and start changing things around.

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
hey let me be the first to say that grille is badass. Trucks clean, i like the calipers and big wheels with the colormatching. We aint too big on pinstriping where im from but still very nice.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Truck is sexy. What kinda pan is that?

·
It is what it is
1,114 Posts
Looks good, the grille looks a little odd at first, but its growing on me.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts