GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took a couple pics with the picture phone after spending a sunday cleaning, washing, waxing, polishing, tire shine, steel wool, glass cleaner, tweeking, greasing & oiling... my girl calls my truck the other girlfriend, let alone my two other project trucks. I wonder why :hmm:

truck3.gif

truck7.gif

truck6.gif

truck5.gif

truck2.gif

I still need to replace the parking light lenses, the amber delete mod didn't seal up so well.

cheers -Mykk

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've a question, I noticed the bumper cap from a 2500HD/3500HD is taller than the 1500.... will the HD bumper cap snap into the bumper on my 1500? I wouldn't mind closing up the gap between the front bumper & headlights/grill... perhaps even a smoothed & painted tall HD bumper cap.

·
Registered
6,155 Posts
I've a question, I noticed the bumper cap from a 2500HD/3500HD is taller than the 1500.... will the HD bumper cap snap into the bumper on my 1500? I wouldn't mind closing up the gap between the front bumper & headlights/grill... perhaps even a smoothed & painted tall HD bumper cap.

dunno, sounds like a good idea though

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
I think its cool goodmod :)

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Looks good. I used to get the "other girlfriend" comment all the time. Now it's the only one lol.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what kind of speed grill is that,and Are you happy with it?

Ordered from summit, it's a Street Scene brushed aluminum. I like it alot more than the Trenz billit aluminum piece I once had.... the Trenz overlay never seem to fit right, you could still see the factory honey comb behind it and also see the vertical bars holding the overlay together. I've seen better versions of it but decided on a speed grill, a little more rare to see on the road.

scoopangle.gif

nevermind the fake hood scoop, I was test fitting one from a friends mustang. It was never mounted!

·
GM Parts Consultant
591 Posts
whats the drop on your truck?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts