GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I miss my donkey
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would have gotten more pics but it was starting to rain out.

I'll do a before pic debadge
DSC00762.gif

I went to the same spot to get an after pic
DSC00801.gif

Spent all morning getting her cleaned up, pulled out of the garage and what a suprise, I got a little bit of rain on her. This isn't dust, it's little rain droplets.
DSC00804.gif

Here's a pic by my brother's first truck/project. It was his first vehicle. Him and my dad started working on it when he was 14 I think. Worked mainly summers and had it pretty much done after a few years. Then one day me and my dad were on the way to the parts store and an old lady ran a stop sign and we smoked her. That was about 4 years ago, and it's finally driveable again. It used to have a chrome grill, but anyone thats tried finding knows they aren't cheap. There's also some other plans for it.
DSC00802.gif

·
I miss my donkey
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just some other pics.

My other brothers first vehicle. 1978 Chevy Blazer 2wd. That thing has been through alot. Between my brother and me, I'm suprised it still runs. He's planning on keeping it and fixing it up for his son when he gets older. His boys almost 6yrs old now, so it will probably sit for a little longer. If you look over the hood you can see another hood that belongs to a 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1. It's my uncle's and I've been trying forever to get it from him to fix up, but he keeps saying he's going to do it. He drag races and runs an Interstate Batteries store, so he says he never has time.
DSC00769.gif

Thought this was a neat picture. It's an old barn at our farm. It's done for I pretty sure.
DSC00774.gif

And to wrap it up, these showed up today. Ordered them Monday and already got them. Tell me if these numbers sound good 17x9 6-139.7 offset neg.5 center bore 108mm.
DSC00809.gif

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
cool barn who knows whats hidden in there

·
I miss my donkey
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think there's really anything in there. Once it starting going to craps they got pretty much everything out. The shed where the vehicle's are is full of hidden treasures. There is also a 1927ish (not sure of exact year) Model T and a 1940 something Piper Cub airplane. My grandpa was sort of a packrat. He was also a pilot which is way we have a huge hanger that all this stuff is in. Next time I'm down there I'll have to get some more pictures.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts