GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i went to crystal beach this weekend and took a few pics so let me know what you guys think
graduationandbeach031.jpg

graduationandbeach033.jpg
 

·
OG
Joined
·
6,939 Posts
And people wonder why you cant drive on many beaches these days. Nice truck though
 

·
OG
Joined
·
6,939 Posts
00serria said:
cool pics, wish i could do that at beach here, we to many people and can't go over 25, it sucks
You can't they give you one hell of a ticket if you get caught plus it makes ruts and shit. It could be smooth accept dumb people like to mess it up. It was hell when i was there over the 4th of july in my truck bc of people tearing it up.
 

·
Broke
Joined
·
350 Posts
sweet truck...
Blue02 said:
You can't they give you one hell of a ticket if you get caught plus it makes ruts and shit. It could be smooth accept dumb people like to mess it up. It was hell when i was there over the 4th of july in my truck bc of people tearing it up.
yah ill agree but it is kinda funny that the lowered truck guy is the one complaining lol :crazy: jk
 

·
OG
Joined
·
6,939 Posts
brodystruck said:
sweet truck...
yah ill agree but it is kinda funny that the lowered truck guy is the one complaining lol :crazy: jk
Hey i used to have a lifted 86 k5 blazer so i have torn some shit up too but not at the beach. One of the reasons i decided to enter the lowlife was b/c i was almost arrested a number of times for trespassing. I'm glad they still let people drive on the beach but he showed a perfect example of why they want to shut it down. I dont think i was complaing :imo
 

·
Keepin' it real...
Joined
·
2,284 Posts
Blue02 said:
And people wonder why you cant drive on many beaches these days. Nice truck though
What are you talking about? All beaches in Texas are designated, and therefore regulated, as state highways. You can drive on them all ya want.
 

·
OG
Joined
·
6,939 Posts
First off i wasn't talking about just Texas. And i said this is a good example of why land nazi want to stop people from being abe to drive them. I know ou can drive on them ou want but i was pointing out his immature driving on the beach in his pictures. I guess you didnt see his picture doing donuts in the sand look up if you didnt
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top