GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped it 7 in the back, got the street scene mirrors painted and on and installed Manga Flow exhaust.

Do ya'll think it's too much in the rear? I mean level? I may go down another inch in the front later on.
IMG_0087.gif

IMG_0088.gif

IMG_0091.gif

IMG_0096.gif

IMG_0098.gif

IMG_0099.gif

IMG_0111.gif

IMG_0106.gif

IMG_0108.gif

·
Sunburnt or Drunk
153 Posts
never too low if you can still drive it, looks good

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
C-ERA03 said:
never too low if you can still drive it, looks good
Oh I know that! :anitoof: I was just wondering about it looking level. I guess it's the fenders fucking with me cause I know the rear fenders will tuck more than the front.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will probably have to put turn downs on the exhaust cause it's laying on the axle.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Oh yeah, that looks awesome! Watch that exhaust tip...dont' want it to get pushed up against your fender...

3/7 :head: Perfect rake :D

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Y2KSierra said:
Oh yeah, that looks awesome! Watch that exhaust tip...dont' want it to get pushed up against your fender...

3/7 :head: Perfect rake :D
Yeah that's another reason for the turn downs. I hate to do it but I can't stand the clanging.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
Yeah that's another reason for the turn downs. I hate to do it but I can't stand the clanging.
At 8" of rear drop mine was laying on the axle and would clank all the time. Fixed that little problem with a hacksaw and some free time :anitoof:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Y2KSierra said:
At 8" of rear drop mine was laying on the axle and would clank all the time. Fixed that little problem with a hacksaw and some free time :anitoof:
Is there anyway to get exhaust past the axle on say a bagged truck? I hate the idea of dumping after the muffler as it will be louder inside and all sorts of crud under the bed .. but if I have to, I have to.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bcubed said:
Is there anyway to get exhaust past the axle on say a bagged truck? I hate the idea of dumping after the muffler as it will be louder inside and all sorts of crud under the bed .. but if I have to, I have to.
I've never seen it done

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Your truck looks Way better with that stance. I'd rather have the rear lower on a dropped full size anyday if I had to choose.

I have seen the Tail pipes ran Under the axle on a bagged truck. It was an s10 where I saw it that didnt get much lift in the rear from the bags. Other than that, you are gunna have a huge 'U' in the pipes

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sevenfold said:
Cut your tailpipe after one of the hangers and you will be good to go. :hack:
Thanks guys, I'm gonna cut it sometime this week.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks also goes to Harley D. for getting this drop done!! :head:

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
looks good :head:

did you have the little creases in your wheels painted or what?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts