GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pics in my sig are older and taken a while back but I got a high-res digital camera from a kid at school the other day and got some new pics of my rollpan, doorhandles, and HD hood!
HDhood.gif

rollpan.gif

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
nice truck! its screamin for an SS tailgate handle and those rear badges to be pulled :bowtie:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Looks good man. Yep a Tahoe grille, emblems removed and maybe a bumper cover and you're set!!

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
very nice... was that the vanilla gorilla??? i remember you from the other site. :bowtie:

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey thanks a lot guys! I can't decide if I want to get a tahoe grill or a paintable grill shell. As for the bumper cover I saw some pics of a 99-02 the other day with the SS bumper cover and I am starting to really like it. Oh yeah and lowred it used to be the vanilla gorilla LoL!

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
nice truck :head: some 03 or 04 taillights, an SS tailgate handle, and a debadging would really clean up the rear

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was pretty close to buying some 03/04 tails not too long ago but I just could not find a set cheap enough for me to go through with it. I have some friends that sell cars at a dealership around here so I may see what they can do for me!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts