GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
sweet pics, its like GTA screen shots :)

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Damn, you have no idea how much I love your truck. Looks killer dude.

Ever plan on painting or shaving your door handles? I think shaved would look sick.

Nice truck and keep it clean:shake:

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comments guys. Naw I wouldn't want to shave my handles probably paint them for sure.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
nicee

I love miami pics.. I gotta alot of e46 friends who live over there do you see modded e46s around?

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually have a lot more pics I just picked out a couple nice ones. But Ya I see a lot of BMW's around Miami. Some nice ones some shitty ones. I dunno about lousiana, but if you drive around Miami you see EVERYTHING. Lambos, Bently, Maybach's, Ferraris'... you know.

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys. Naw I wouldn't want to shave my handles probably paint them for sure.
Oh, well either way it will look badass.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
why did you ditch both the rims and the bags? other plans for the truck, or something more important come up which need $$?

either way, your truck looks great and has an awesome stance

·
Registered
502 Posts
nice pics... my friends car was stolen and dumped in that same exact spot under the bridge! ha. gotta love miami!

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
why did you ditch both the rims and the bags? other plans for the truck, or something more important come up which need $$?

either way, your truck looks great and has an awesome stance
Other plans for the truck and I wasn't liking how it was turning out. And ya that other truck is my friends truck it's bagged in the front.

·
Registered
871 Posts
truck looks good and im diggin the scenery. Nice Pics

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sweet shots...can't beat Miami for the Scenery shots!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts