GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

no bed rails (one of them fell off while i was driving :anitoof: )

rear tahoe z71 bumper (who's the dumb girl in the reflection and why is there a mysterious sticker up top on the window?)

both together, now i just gotta decide what to do with those exhaust pipes, yuck

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:head: Looks good Kyle :head:

I like the exhaust myself:anitoof:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i knew that would make it look 100% better! :head: now get some tint :read: and the pipes, i would turn down right over the axle like everyone has said. and BTW, kristin thinks your truck is badass :drool:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
uh, those pipes :puke: every truck i see with an aftermarket exhaust around here, has them. i just wanna run to all their houses and :hack: them off

but no bedrails and that back bumper makes it look a lot better :thumbsup:

·
GPS Guru
347 Posts
Theres so many of them echo tips runnin around here... It's crazy. I had some poor kid come up and ask me the other day "How is your truck so loud? You don't have any tips?" :LOL:

9,778 Posts
Man that back bumper looks awesome man. I also like the look of the exhaust cut off, but it just doesn't sound nearly as good to me, so I am adding 4" tips.

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how does this edit look of my rear end?

·
Member # 625
968 Posts
I would leave the pips and remove the emblems. An exhaust shop might be able to help you with getting the pipes raised so the gap isn't so wide between them and the bumper. Very clean bumper, by the way. :D

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i went out and did what you guys said, debadged and put on that black bumper pad these elbems were the biggest bitch to get off compared to all the other debadging i've done, and they left some wierd ass marks on the paint.

9,778 Posts
I think the edit looks awesome and so does the debadge...did you ditch the tips?

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
u can still see the tips in kyle's last post

1 - 20 of 28 Posts