GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
I don't think the grille is too bad but he's right...rims tuck too much and the frame needs to be painted. I wouldn't have chose rockstars and kumhos in the first place

·
GMFS Enforcer
3,568 Posts
Needs gears.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
With the money spent on the RBP grill you could have color matched the front bumper pad, mirrors, and door handles. :imo

Plus the stock 06-07 classic grille looks better than the RBP one :imo

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Truck is a daily driver in Northern Indiana havent had a chance to clean the frame up from winter yet.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
I actually like the amount the rims stick out, very smooth. Paint the frame and call it a day imo :read:

·
Registered
283 Posts
The only thing i never liked about avalanches what the amount of textured plastic, yours doesn't have as much as most, but if you started colormatching the plastic, it would look awesome.

go with some wider tires.

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
looks good. definitely needs some attention to the frame. maybe get some nfabs or amps to hide some of the frame and some gap guards. that'd be a good start.

what size are those rockstars? look like 20x10's. 20x12's would have looked a bit better imo. look into some fuel hostage or octanes in 20x12's would look sick.

nice looking truck for sure

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
paint frame!

9,810 Posts
good looking avy...i don't know why people harp on the painting the frame when it is a daily driver that is used in rough winters....yea when it warms up I would suggest painting the frame, but still looks sweet.

I kinda liked it better with the stock grill than the new one, but still very good looking avy

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.