GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hmm lets see for exterior since last pics I've lowered on Tein S tech, went with Magnaflow catback exhaust, and 6000k led corners and 6000k bulbs. oh yeh and black side gills.

DSC00122.gif

DSC00120.gif

DSC00118.jpg

DSC00113.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

·
Bassmaster
701 Posts
17 and u drive an M3?? wtf?? lol.....very nice lookin

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
looks awesome man. i'd trade my truck for an M3 in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for all the compliments everyone..

and Paul haha yah I get the whole young person drivin an M thing sometimes.. but thankfully not as often as I figured it was gonna be..

·
THE VIKING !!!
279 Posts
I love those cars ..

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts
Nice looks good, You gonna black it out like teh old one?

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks for the compliments all..

I most likely will not black this one out anymore than I already have

Black HD - 20's on this car arent such a great idea because all the un-sprung weight really affects the performance of the car in a negative way.. 19's are ok tho.. I hope to one day get some real nice 19's but its hard to justify spending as much money as some good ones cost when theres other things to get like headers, software, pulleys, etc.. to make it quicker.. AND believe it or not I actually kinda like these oem 18's.

A buddy of mine from M3forum.com did 3 photoshops for me.. Something to consider I guess.. But im not sure I really wanna do black wheels on this car..

which PS do ya'll like the most?
DSC00115.gif

DSC00115b.gif

DSC00115c.gif

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I like the first one the best, but I dont really like black on black. The aluminum ones you have on there now are a great contrast to the black and look great!

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
either the first or second IMO...if you blacked out your OEM's like your 325 than it would give it a nice look without spending so much $$

1 - 20 of 28 Posts