GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I finally got some half decent pics of my truck and how it looks now.... I used my friends camera to take em... Tell me what you think!

DSC02259.jpg

DSC02254.jpg

DSC02252.jpg

DSC02251.jpg

DSC02250.jpg

DSC02249.jpg

DSC02248.jpg

DSC02247.jpg

DSC02245.jpg

DSC02244.jpg

DSC02243.jpg

DSC02242.jpg

DSC02239.jpg

DSC02238.jpg

DSC02237.jpg

DSC02236.jpg

Thats the best I could do in my front yard... :D

·
Texas Born & Raised!
4,536 Posts
Looks good, but loose the aluminum bed caps/tool box. If you have to have them , go BLACK! :imo

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,777 Posts
the toyos look better than the iroks by far. looks good man. I love the bumper

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, oh and... I'm thinkin about rhino lining the tool box and bed caps... I bought the truck with those on there, so i just gottat get em coated or get new black ones.

The Iroks? Well.. I still have em, and might slap em on there in the summer for fun... but while I'm up at school truckin around town all the time and traveling on the I-75... its just not practical... they dont ride too good!

Oh and my exhaust? Well, no one has it like that. Mines different. Everyone always has it straight out the back or angle right behind the tire. I think it looks cool... and I love straight cut tips rather than the angled ones. You gotta be a little different! The camo stickers? Well, its a character adder I think. The truck is pretty clean otherwise... I got rid of all the molding, pin stripe and logos. I wanna color match the front and a few other things... but I aint made of money. It will get there in time.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sick truck, it looks great. How are you liking the toyo's so far?
Man, the toyos are great! I think the only thing I dont like is the name. It sounds too chinese or something... "Toyo" .... I like "Open Country" though... haha... anyways, yeah man they ride awesome and handle excellent and they do alright off-road... They are also pretty true to their size.

·
resident pyromaniac
7,499 Posts
looks good! not a big fan of the tool box though. a slim black diamond plate box would look tits though:imo

·
Unofficial Thread Killer.
756 Posts
werent u lifted before? and if so why did u go to cognito and what did it cost u.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
looks good...spray paint the axle, get some clear lights from laynlow77 and get rid of the dual exaust, cut it so you cant see it or turn it down or something...ive just never liked being able to see two tips out the back

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
I thought the Florida BEEF tag was red with black letters? Could be wrong though.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Almost forgot.

Truck looks good with them Toyos on.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts