GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got a break in the weather and got the rain to wash away all the salt for a proper cleaning and to get some quick pictures of the truck. I'm still working on getting the stepless All Terrain bumper and having that painted red too. Maybe next month. I'll pull the tailgate emblem off when I do that.

Also, check the classifieds for the wheels/tires to be listed soon. Think I'm going to get away from the black..

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
:thumbsup:

Looks so good.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
The clear headlights don't look so great. Should have went with some slightly smoked ones to match all the black you have on it

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Love it! May I suggest a small red Pinstripe in the GMC badge on the grill?

·
professional grade
4,177 Posts
The clear headlights don't look so great. Should have went with some slightly smoked ones to match all the black you have on it

This....but I think that your plan for ditching the black wheels for some chrome/polished wheels will make those lights feel more at home. Everything else looks badass. Good looking rig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know why you say that, but smoked headlights are lame. I'm going to be getting away from the black theme to make it flow a little better.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This....but I think that your plan for ditching the black wheels for some chrome/polished wheels will make those lights feel more at home. Everything else looks badass. Good looking rig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly!

·
"...needs more tire..."
1,750 Posts
wow. Very tasteful color matching going on. VN VN. I've always really appreciated the potential for red trucks ever since I saw BrandonBruces truck. I like the cleared heads. tbh, it might just be the angle of the pics when you took em with the lights on. Might of just through it off a little bit. If you ever decided to keep playing with them even more, you can always see if you can get someone to color match just the housing red to match the rest of your theme. Subtle yet still makes a difference. Not too much yet still tastefull. imho, it would really bring together the rest of the front end. just my .02 though. A little photo shop to see what they will look like will go a long way. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I gotcha. Well, I think I'm gonna do brushed wheels, paint the GMC grill logo silver, remove the rear emblem completely, and ultimately paint the rear bumper red. At that point, the only thing that will be black other than the flares is the 4x4 emblem on the fender...and I may pull that too. I think it'll flow better then.

It's definitely the angle of the headlights in the pics where they look almost white. There is plenty of black within the factory housings that darken it up in person.

Appreciate all the comments!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts