GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
she wanted to start doing little things to her car..... only thing done so far is powdercoated the wheels white and painted the blue part of the emblems pink

the guy who painted the emblems fucked them up and instead of fixing them or charging he just left, asshat, now I have to pay to get them fixed

it was filthy due to neglect during finals and being busy, finally got a chance to wash it today

before:

after:

pink emblem

and a shitty rolling shit, would have been good if i was going faster

white grille bezels w/ mesh inserts, pink calipers and center caps, light smoke on the tails and painting the roof black come next........distant future M5 front bumper, 550 rear bumper

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
ha ha she better keep them wheels clean! looks good IMO

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
she likes the run flat tires and this seemed like a better option than dropping $6-$7k on a set of 20" Forgiatos, maybe one day

I hate BMW brakes, they spit out dust like you wouldnt believe, these will look light gray by tomorrow

·
Registered
221 Posts
dont pain the emblems, put vinyl on them. you can buy precut sheets to do all the emblems, wheels, steering wheel, trunk etc

and yes, the brake pads are horrible. on the plus side, they are free.

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dont pain the emblems, put vinyl on them. you can buy precut sheets to do all the emblems, wheels, steering wheel, trunk etc

and yes, the brake pads are horrible. on the plus side, they are free.
they already are painted, she had the vinyl but it was too Pepto, I'll have to get some close ups but these are a pink pearl

she's going to keep these center caps, buy another set and do something different than the roundels, not sure what yet

she wants pink calipers but I want them to removed easily when it comes time to sell the car, I found some caliper overlays on ebay that seems like it would be a good idea to just paint them and then bolt over

·
Resident Guinea Wop
14,542 Posts
lol high maintenance broad :rofl2:

I can see cute pink emblems, but your chick wants you to hook her up with pink calipers too?

post pics, she must be a drop dead knockout.

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol high maintenance broad :rofl2:

I can see cute pink emblems, but your chick wants you to hook her up with pink calipers too?

post pics, she must be a drop dead knockout.
she pays for her own stuff, I need work done on my truck before I can drop cash into her ride

these are the only pics you get
woman

woman + dog

·
Resident Guinea Wop
14,542 Posts
:rofl2: 100% Hovis Approved. She's pretty hot. Def can tell she's into pink. Those dogs :rofl2: Hey, I can't say anything about them though.

Nice dude, awesome to hear she's self-sufficient.. I've been bled dry by a few chicks, don't like seeing it happen to my fellow GMFSers :bowtie:

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i tried to get some good shots of the emblems but they are too blurry to see shit, ill try again later

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:rofl2: 100% Hovis Approved. She's pretty hot. Def can tell she's into pink. Those dogs :rofl2: Hey, I can't say anything about them though
thanks, i think she's hot too :biggrin:

as for the animal, we got him fixed a few months back and now he's just mean to everyone but us, i was walking him yesterday and he slipped out of his collar to run down some kid on a skateboard

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
sweet car..manual or auto?

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts