GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't posted any pics since I got my 1.5" Zone put on. 35's are ordered, just waiting for them to come in.

Getting ready to go do some fishing tomorrow morning at Kentucky Lake/Lake Barkley (I have a seat open). :tongue: It will be the first time I've towed since the lift, so we'll see how it goes. Hopefully no Stabilitrak problems...etc.

DSCN0415.gif

DSCN0416.gif

DSCN0417.gif

DSCN0419.gif

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Hellz yeah... Looks great man!!

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
What gears do you have? Good luck fishing. Take pictures of the big ones

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I think it will be fine. I towed a small walk behind bobcat today with my truck. 3.23 gears 33" tires and a v6. Thank god it was only a short drive haha but it really wasn't that bad. I need 4.30s though asap

·
I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think it will be fine. I towed a small walk behind bobcat today with my truck. 3.23 gears 33" tires and a v6. Thank god it was only a short drive haha but it really wasn't that bad. I need 4.30s though asap
I am not worried about the gears right now. I am worried about Stabilitrak fucking me when I am on the ramp loading/unloading the boat. The ramp is at a pretty good angle. I can't remember who it was, but someone else on here had the same problem.

Edit: I think it was jonyb that had the problem.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Turn it off

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
Honestly I cant tell that it sits higher, but it still looks good.

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
Nice boat...17' foot? I love ranger boats, buddy has a comanche with a 250 hpdi makes me horny just thinking about it :drool:

·
I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice boat...17' foot? I love ranger boats, buddy has a comanche with a 250 hpdi makes me horny just thinking about it :drool:
18 footer with a 150 that scoots it about 65-70...definitely fast enough for me. Rangers are a dream to fish out of, though. Sit so nice in the water.

·
I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
are you goin with kuhmos again?

nice fuckin boat!
Negative on the Kuhmos. They aren't all that bad, but just don't need the M/T. Going with the Procomp Xtreme A/Ts it was either that or Toyo M/Ts, but, like I said, I don't really need the M/Ts so I went back to the A/Ts. I love the looks of the Toyos though.

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
18 footer with a 150 that scoots it about 65-70...definitely fast enough for me. Rangers are a dream to fish out of, though. Sit so nice in the water.
Yeah they are the best fiberglass bass boats made :imo nothing like cruising across the lake, 80mph + with nothing but the prop in the water...:crazy:

·
Wheel On'
1,414 Posts
nice boat....n i agree with you even though they cost a shit load...i love ranger boats think they are the best out there.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Nice truck man, the 33's don't look too bad on there right now. Is that 7.5" of lift or 5.5" of lift? What are your fender measurements?

·
FoTfive'dpokinoutdaside
2,295 Posts
Nice truck and good taste in boats, I fished on a 24 Bay last Friday spectacular riding boat.

·
1,847 Posts
We use to have a ranger boat 6-7 yrs. ago. Bad ass boat :imo and it'll definitely move across the water.

trucks looking good

·
I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice truck man, the 33's don't look too bad on there right now. Is that 7.5" of lift or 5.5" of lift? What are your fender measurements?
I don't know how much lift the Rancho gave me because I forgot to take stock measurements. It is between 5.5 and 7.5, I think. Here's the measurements.

Front - 44 1/2 from ground to fender 28 1/2 from axle to fender. Rear - 45 1/2 from ground to fender and 29 1/2 from axle to fender this is with my 33" tires.

Do you know what a stock 4x4 Z71 runs for measurement, generally?

Thanks for all the compliments gents.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts