GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took these shots Saturday night since I had the truck detailed and ready for the Midwest Meet on Sunday. Some came out pretty nice, figured they were worthy of posting. Sitting on some different wheels, and Ive finally got the truck sitting level with some Belltech shackles. A couple days ago capped off my first year with this truck. Figured I would add a picture from the date of purchase for comparison... what a difference a year makes. Thanks for looking.

100_1954.jpg

03-10_01.jpg

03-10_02.jpg

03-10_03.jpg

03-10_04.jpg

03-10_05.jpg

03-10_06.jpg

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Damn, that made a huge difference. I really like that wheel style. That's probably the best non-lifted long bed I've ever seen.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
really nice truck bro. maybe some color matching and then maybe move to the interior. but overall really nice truck.
Thanks man. I actually bought a second lower valence from Ben, 1TRUESS this afternoon. That, along with the bumper cap and grille shell will be professionally smoothed and colormatched. Ive got some interior stuff done already, 03+ full length console and some paint work.

Damn, that made a huge difference. I really like that wheel style. That's probably the best non-lifted long bed I've ever seen.
Thanks man. I also just realized Ive had the truck for damn near exactly one year. I added a day of purchase picture too for grins.

·
Bassmaster
701 Posts
Man that looks nice, like a whole new truck! Now get some exhaust!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
looks so much better! those rims fit the truck

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
Loose the 1500 badge and the LS/Silverado Pillar badge, Tahoe Chrome Grille Shell, and some escalade or just colormatched doorhandles and your Good 2 Go!

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Truck looks awesome man

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
The truck looks awesome with the Boyd's on there. You take some awesome pics btw.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think the wheels are going to sell to someone out of state this week. Too bad, they looked really good. But a couple problems, one I really cant afford them, and two I dont have the skills to keep up with billet wheels on a daily driven truck.

I really like the style, I think I might pickup some U255's like Scott has on his 04 Silverado. Style is very similar, but in a chrome finish.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
I really like the style, I think I might pickup some U255's like Scott has on his 04 Silverado. Style is very similar, but in a chrome finish.
How bout that! Just so happens they are for sale! do it do it do it:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts