GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got some better pics, but the Burban was dirty, lol. Can't have the best of both worlds I guess?

Anyhow, as previously posted, its a McGaughy's 2/3 Drop on 24" Asanti wheels. Rides like stock, very impressed. Not sure if that's due to the Autoride or not, but its pretty damn nice to drive!

Has some rubbing issues at full lock, but its due to the retractable steps. There is a cap on them that I have to unscrew and set back another 1/2" or so to clear. I'll get to that next time I'm up at the NC house.

Enjoy!

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

And one of the lovely wife and our two kids!

DSC00108.jpg

·
Fat Ginger Kid
2,896 Posts
'Burban looks awesome. Now it's time to do a photoshoot with both vehicles.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
'Burban looks awesome. Now it's time to do a photoshoot with both vehicles.
Yeah, definetly will have to once I get my truck rolling again (in pieces...again).

Some nice family shots with the vehicles, now that'd be nice!

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
very clean, I bet it stands out in grocery store parking lot....next thing you know guys in the area will be pissed off @ you because their wives want their shit to look as clean as that

·
southern kustomz
348 Posts
thats a badass mom ride

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Did she get her NC boyfriend to take that pic of her and the kids for you? Nice guy IMO.

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
That looks badass like I said before Robbie! Ill keep my eye out for it when Im in the lake area now!

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts

·
Low Life ↓
4,485 Posts
damn man that looks great.

some pro pics of both rides together and the fam would make some great christmas cards...

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol. The truck looks badass. Supercharge that beast too.
its on the burner, but not right now. We're a tad focused on selling the NC house and getting situated back in South FL.

We did talk about a set of longtubes today tho...:secret:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts