GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing fancy, just a couple new pics with the 17x9.5 eagle 212's and 255/60/17 Dunlop Sport 5000's.

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I put alot of hard work into this truck. Heres a picture of the engine.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I already gave my opinion, so i'ma ask if you ever got Radar to cut out yer bumpstops?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Very nice! I would love to build my self a truck like that, or maybe a 72 Chevy.

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
grounded said:
I already gave my opinion, so i'ma ask if you ever got Radar to cut out yer bumpstops?
Well I was gonna do it on that wednesday night but my new tires came in so I had to take care of that, then thursday I had to work late, then friday I went to Dallas so I never could get together with him. However, while in Dallas I went to codemans dads paint and body shop and we cut them off there. I feel kinda bad because you went thru all that trouble for me, however I did call and appologize to Radar and he said it was cool.

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
Amazing looking truck, but I think it would look better a lot lower and on some smaller profile tires. Lay it out and get some rubberbands and it will be perfect.
Evan

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
very nice, looks very clean and im really diggin the valve covers.. :head:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Bad ass! I love that body stlye. I have a 86 I use as a work truck and its lifted. Im thinkin bout gettin some 17's for my 97. Like that size.

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
EWogy said:
Amazing looking truck, but I think it would look better a lot lower and on some smaller profile tires. Lay it out and get some rubberbands and it will be perfect.
Evan
Ya I hear ya, but trust me its lower than you think, the front rollpan and missing bumper make it not seem AS low, however the LCA's are only about 4" off the ground, plus rubberbands are cool looking but they dont handle rough country roads well which I drive out here in Texas. Its low and functional now....I would have liked it a little lower but Im satisfied like it is. Bags may be in the future once KP gets their 4-link design finished but Im not going any lower static. Anyway, I appreciate the props as allways.

Thanks guys Im glad yall like it :worship:

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
JB, it has the perfect stance and the perfect tire size IMO. total CLASSIC

thank you for the pics, 17s kick ass on those classics

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
fuckin A :read: i like it ALOT :worship: :bowtie:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts