GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few pics I finally was able to snap of my Hoe with the Cepeks on. They ride MUCH better than the Boggers! :D Enjoy!

·
Wheel On'
1,414 Posts
Looks great but you still cant beat the bogger look. At least they ride better so thats good. So are you going to keep the boggers and just put them on for shows?

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:head: Looks good.. I personally liked the boggers better, but I can understand the reason for the change. The DC's look good.

:rocking: Looks great

BD

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rob4x4 said:
Looks great but you still cant beat the bogger look. At least they ride better so thats good. So are you going to keep the boggers and just put them on for shows?
Yeah, that was the original plan, to have a set for daily driving and a set for show...only problem is that most shows are out of town, so I'll have to drive 2 hours on the Boggers to get to a show! :banghead: :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Lifted96Chevy said:
Yeah, that was the original plan, to have a set for daily driving and a set for show...only problem is that most shows are out of town, so I'll have to drive 2 hours on the Boggers to get to a show! :banghead: :)
Just put the Boggers in the back of your wife's truck and let her follow you to the show :D

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
King Z71 said:
Just put the Boggers in the back of your wife's truck and let her follow you to the show :D
I wish! She's got a hard tonneau cover on and they won't fit in there... :mad: I may just have to have a small trailer made up for this purpose.... :naughty: The mud flap mounts are being welded on on Monday. I'm not taking any chances on the freeways with CHP's, I've been lucky so far...:D

·
Changed my life
1,218 Posts
I was coming home from school the other day, after getting my grille installed, and I see this GIANT white truck in the distance. As it gets closer, I see its an 88-98 Chevy of some sort...then I see the white Whiplash lift. So I come to the stop just as it does, and I take off just idling cause I want to get the longest look at this thing as I can, and right as it passes halfway by me I see the fender flares and it clicks...that's Lifted96Chevy from the message boards! Then I look in my mirror as it passes and see the FULLSIZECHEVY.com sticker.

This thing is huge! At least from my point of view it was. :D

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
LowBlue02 said:
I was coming home from school the other day, after getting my grille installed, and I see this GIANT white truck in the distance. As it gets closer, I see its an 88-98 Chevy of some sort...then I see the white Whiplash lift. So I come to the stop just as it does, and I take off just idling cause I want to get the longest look at this thing as I can, and right as it passes halfway by me I see the fender flares and it clicks...that's Lifted96Chevy from the message boards! Then I look in my mirror as it passes and see the FULLSIZECHEVY.com sticker.

This thing is huge! At least from my point of view it was. :D
lol i know the feeling. Chevy Caddy pulled up behind me one time at a light. All i could see was the bottom of his bumper. It scared the SHIT out of me....

Nice truck man. i love 2 door blazers :rocking:

·
Knuckle Buster
1,001 Posts
looks nice Mauro....looks smaller though :grin: hey is that your new house...looks like i get to keep mine, so meet in east bay sometime soon...:D can't wait...can't wait for the 7th

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Clean Hoe, it looks like you have plenty of clearance for those tires, I would take off that BL it would make it look a lot cleaner IMO.

That white lift is :head3:

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sevenfold said:
Looks great Mauro. What kind of gas mileage are you getting with those?
Suprisingly, I'm getting around 11.5-11.75 MPG per fillup. I drive 25 miles to work, so that may have something to do with it....another thing is I am waiting on my ProFlash to come back so I bet it will go down when I have my speedo corrected....:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts