GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
LSX LUV Owner
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4.5"? drop up front.. whatever a homemade flip kit and shackle in 1" setting is for rear...

front driver - 28 3/4
front pass. - 28 3/4
rear driver - 28 1/4
rear pass. - 29 1/2

gonna set pass. shackle on 2" hole and see how it sits them.. i only have a 1/2 tank gas too..

tires are 265/65/17's..

not impressed with mcgaughys spindle.. i cut off threads that were sticking past bolt, then had to grind a good 1/8" off nut for wheel to go on with no rubbing:supergay:

had camera with me.. was gonna take pics but the fucker wont turn on, so phone pics for now.. its all water spotted anyways.

1247347678.jpg

1247347806.jpg

1247280049.jpg

HUGE thanks to Dezert1500 .. grohe and timmy some good help as well, and to my buddy for helpin me with somethings to make it eaiser.. and deal with my super long temper:tongue::tongue:

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Looks damn low. I like!

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
looks good.

now colormatch and demold.:D

·
LSX LUV Owner
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,396 Posts
i think it looks like :poop:

who would drop a silver birch truck that low
:crazy:

looks good chris

mine might be done tomorrow

·
LSX LUV Owner
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
LSX LUV Owner
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jacked front up.. passenger side i beat on the inner some, hopefully it helps a lil.. driver side.. it rubs all the way across the top of the plastic, a little piece on the front, and on the back plastic/metal.. i think i will have to get smaller tires :/

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,396 Posts
pm mwbrannen. he has some 245/70 ameritrac generals.

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
truck looks good man! hopefully if slow ass timmy gets his done today i will have my kit on next weeknd!

hint hint timmy get off of the site and finsish!!

1 - 20 of 89 Posts