GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's what the truck looked like a 3 weeks ago...

Here it is 2 weeks ago...LOL

Here's what it looks like now. Its come a long way don't ya think?!?!:D :D I finally got some new rims they're 18" Intro Twisted Vistas.:rocking: Many thanks to Codeman and his dad for everything they did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We still have a lot more to do to it before its finished like putting the billet inserts in the grill and getting some new door handles and painting them. :crazy: We'll also be painting the dash in a few weeks too. :rocking:

·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whifflebat said:
So is it shiny now? :D

Looks great! :head:
LOL Yes it's VERY shiny! :rocking:
Here's another pic. The weather has been horrible. This weekend we'll get some sun and I'll get more pics.

·
trucknut
412 Posts
ChevyGrl said:
LOL Yes it's VERY shiny! :rocking:
Here's another pic. The weather has been horrible. This weekend we'll get some sun and I'll get more pics from people with a real digital camera.
:anitoof: :joke:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Wow, thats 100 times better looking. Looks good, is that Storm Grey Metallic? I have a quart of that color sitting in the floor waiting for my dash during spring break :head:

Like i said, looks way better, i'm bet you are glad to get away from the devil that is primer :anitoof:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
thecodeman said:
Its actually Dark Grey Metallic, years 91-94 for Chevrolet / GMC trucks and Buick.
You know the paintcode offhand? Just curious, its definately close. I think there used to be and indigo as well before my shade of indigo. Either way its not a bad looking shade :)

·
trucknut
412 Posts
Y2KSierra said:
You know the paintcode offhand? Just curious, its definately close. I think there used to be and indigo as well before my shade of indigo. Either way its not a bad looking shade :)
Uhhm, not right in front of me but I can have it in a sec:D

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Y2KSierra said:
GM got the Indigo from several sorces, so there are slight differences between the colors, so if you ever need you paint matched have the color scanned. My first rollpan was slightly off color from the rest of the truck just going by the paint code. I hear puter is the same way. There are 2-3 variations.

J, you know what i think already. :rocking:

·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Badassilverado said:
Wow it's like a new truck, looks sweet. That color rocks :rocking:

Need to lose the mirror tint on the back :read:
Thanks, yea I know that tint sucks but its last on my list of things to do. If things go as planned the truck will be dropped to a 6-8 pretty soon.:rocking:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
grounded said:
GM got the Indigo from several sorces, so there are slight differences between the colors, so if you ever need you paint matched have the color scanned. My first rollpan was slightly off color from the rest of the truck just going by the paint code. I hear puter is the same way. There are 2-3 variations.

J, you know what i think already. :rocking:
I hear you. I was curious as to her paint code because my first batch of storm grey i got mixed up didn't match good at all, it looked darker than that on my truck going purely by the paint code of 391E. I had them mix me up some more last week by colorscanning the truck so we'll see how that turns out this time...i hope it matches.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Y2KSierra said:
I hear you. I was curious as to her paint code because my first batch of storm grey i got mixed up didn't match good at all, it looked darker than that on my truck going purely by the paint code of 391E. I had them mix me up some more last week by colorscanning the truck so we'll see how that turns out this time...i hope it matches.
I don't think you should have a problem this time.

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Looking jood Jess. A 6/8 is gonna look badass on it :rocking: . Do you have any closer pics of it showing the wheels better?

Cody, I thought that shop looked familiar :smoke2:

·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
VicRed said:
Looking jood Jess. A 6/8 is gonna look badass on it :rocking: . Do you have any closer pics of it showing the wheels better?

Cody, I thought that shop looked familiar :smoke2:
I dont have a close up with the wheels on the truck yet but I do have this...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts