layin' low and finally washed
truck_004.jpg

truck_003.jpg

truck_006.jpg

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:head: Looks good :head:
Nice box, did you make that yourself or have it made?

:rocking:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Do you have to drive in a straight line? :LOL: You are tucking so much factory tire, you must be rubbing :read: .. looks good though, and love the box! :rocking:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
bcubed said:
Do you have to drive in a straight line? :LOL: You are tucking so much factory tire, you must be rubbing :read: .. looks good though, and love the box! :rocking:
i think with the backspacing, he won't rub unless he turns all the way to a lock

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
i think with the backspacing, he won't rub unless he turns all the way to a lock
Even if he aint, he has to be hitting his fenderwells at times, my truck did it alot before I baqged the front and I wasn't as low as him...

·
Sunburnt or Drunk
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i built the box myself, and yea i rub like a mother @#$%&** when i turn, but i got some lower control arms comin from a guy on fsc.com (troll) and they should actually raise me up about an inch or so, and i will finally be able to turn lock to lock. right now i pinch my brake line between the upper arm and caliper when i turn left but f*ck it, can't be scared, oh and also i'm goin' with stockers but they are the bigger size 255/70's gotta get some smaller ones, but thanks for the feedback

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
damn thats a nice looking 03 Ive been thinking about buying a 03-04 single cab for a daily driver but still havent decided yet :head: :head:

·
Sunburnt or Drunk
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea i wanna swap some 4:10's in, rims and tires, speed grill, white faced gauges with caddy accent rings and needles, shave the tailgait and maybe the third brake light, thinkin bout a caddy light bar or something, rhyno lining, new deck, swap jL w0's for w3's, hypertech or nelson tune... we'll see though, too many ideas, not enough money

9,777 Posts
C-ERA03 said:
yea i wanna swap some 4:10's in, rims and tires, speed grill, white faced gauges with caddy accent rings and needles, shave the tailgait and maybe the third brake light, thinkin bout a caddy light bar or something, rhyno lining, new deck, swap jL w0's for w3's, hypertech or nelson tune... we'll see though, too many ideas, not enough money
Sounds like you got great plans for that rig!

·
has driven a Ford lately.
2,478 Posts
right now i pinch my brake line between the upper arm and caliper when i turn left but f*ck it, can't be scared,
I don't mean to be a d*ck here, especially one of those "but think of children" a-holes, but, dude, you gotta think about someone other than yourself here. Lose your brakes at the wrong time and chances are you'll live, but what about the people frequenting the farmer's market you go plowing through?

·
Sunburnt or Drunk
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
endo said:
I don't mean to be a d*ck here, especially one of those "but think of children" a-holes, but, dude, you gotta think about someone other than yourself here. Lose your brakes at the wrong time and chances are you'll live, but what about the people frequenting the farmer's market you go plowing through?
well i understand your concerns, but you don't have to worry. cuz the only way that i CAN pinch the brake line is when i turn all the way. which would be making a u-turn or something pretty close to it. soo.... i just avoid making u-turns. also i've had it lowered like that for bout a month now and have yet to pinch it or lose pedal pressure once, while parking or turning. but you won't have to worry bout that after this weekend cuz i got some lower control arms i'm gonna throw in there in place of the drop spindles and springs and my problem should be solved.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts