DSC03100.jpg

DSC03102.jpg

DSC03117.jpg

DSC03111.jpg

Thanks again to Austin for the pics.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Sweet photos :D I think your ride heigth is lower than most people "laid out" :pirate:

Truck looks great as always

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Not too shabby fer a daily driver I guess. :cool:

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Dude your truck is looking awesome! :bowtie:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Sweet, I bet you cause lots of accidents, people rubbernecking to see your truck as you pass by :anitoof:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BaggedC10 said:
Have you replaced the Chassis Tech control arms yet? :rant:

The trucks looks awesome, Mike. I love everything about it.....:head:
Not yet. They will be replaced this summer with stock control arms and a set of spindles.

My goal is to be able to drive 1/4" off the ground like a friend of mine and still make most turns.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I really like the look of the flat black paint and those flames! :worship:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
the vacuum looks like badass as always. so does that little red sled. :worship: so what are the plans for your pile mikey?? sellin? keepin? what you doin??

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lowred said:
the vacuum looks like badass as always. so does that little red sled. :worship: so what are the plans for your pile mikey?? sellin? keepin? what you doin??
The dually I wanted sold so I'm keeping it unless someone comes out of the blue with an offer i can't pass up(right that'll happen). My plans are, wheels, narrow the rear axle to run a dished wheel, redo the suspension to accomodate the new wheels, front tubs, ART digital gauges and Big reds. I got a few things I'ma keep to myself for now. :secret: I hope to be able to do it all by LFT. The wheels and suspension are priority one though.

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
It was cool meeting up again Mikey, even though it was hot as hell outside. I dunno if you saw the pics I posted, but me and Brad had to leave our marks in the parking lot :head:

I dont know if it shows up distorted on anybody elses screen, but here is the link to the site the pics are on http://www.dfwlp.com/~vicredv8/grounded/

P.S. Mikey, you may be lower, but at least I got 20"s all the way around :anitoof:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts