GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my buddy Jeff and I got bored, took a few pics.. yea, I know he drives a rice rocket, but it's damn clean :imo

100_0331.jpg

100_0333.jpg

100_0334.jpg

100_0335.jpg

100_0336.jpg

100_0337.jpg

100_0338.jpg

100_0340.jpg

100_0341.jpg

(HID's courtesy of Josh(inmotion)
100_0342.jpg

100_0344.jpg

100_0345.jpg

100_0347.jpg

100_0348.jpg

100_0350.jpg

100_0351.jpg

this is probably the most pics you'll see out of me for a while.. I'm way too lazy to take that many pics, my buddy took all the pictures:LOL:

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for a reference, this is both our vehicles when I first got my truck.... both have come a long way :imo
Picture616.jpg

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
whats the deal with the shoe?:jester:

truck looks good though man! looks really simple but thats what i prefer:read:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
looks good! cen cal meet?

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whats the deal with the shoe?:jester:

truck looks good though man! looks really simple but thats what i prefer:read:
lol, the shoe is some silly trend people use on honda-tech to show the height of their cars.. they normally use cell phones and soda cans, so I told him to use one of his jordans:LOL:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
ooooo oooo oooo, JDM fogs! Honda Civic HX wheels, very light! Amber side markers for the JDM look!

damnit, my friends implanted too much honda knowledge in me :nono:

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ooooo oooo oooo, JDM fogs! Honda Civic HX wheels, very light! Amber side markers for the JDM look!

:LOL: actually the wheels are JDM 96 integra type r's... he has the 96 ITR brake setup also.

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
lol, the shoe is some silly trend people use on honda-tech to show the height of their cars.. they normally use cell phones and soda cans, so I told him to use one of his jordans:LOL:
haha, i figured that out after i looked at it for a 3rd time. hilarious:imo

jdm look?:think:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
:LOL: actually the wheels are JDM 96 integra type r's... he has the 96 ITR brake setup also.
damn, well they both look extremely similar, as well as another wheel they have i think. they are all very light, I know that. the the ITR brake setup swaps to rear disks right? my friend has had many hondas and his last one was a charcoal gray hatchback, same body style as your friends. it got stolen a few months ago

jdm look?:think:
yeah dude, Japanese Domestic Market, stock parts that come on hondas and other japanese cars in japan. Mad tyte JDM yo! :crazy:

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Trucks come a long way man! Looks good!! :D:D
yea, really! I have to take it to the bodyshop monday get my dent fixed(noticed no rear shots :crazy: ) I figure I might as well get my SS mirrors painted and possibly my pan molded in... :ninja: oddly, I still don't know if I'm going to paint the bedcover yet.

damn, well they both look extremely similar, as well as another wheel they have i think. they are all very light, I know that. the the ITR brake setup swaps to rear disks right? my friend has had many hondas and his last one was a charcoal gray hatchback, same body style as your friends. it got stolen a few months ago
yea, very close.. the hx's are 14's and the 96 ITR's are 15's, both very light though. the ITR is 4 wheel disk, oddly enough he already had rear discs(the Civic Si's come with rear disc) and just swapped to those. we're getting ready to do the prelude vtec front brake swap on his car fill that whole front wheel with some big braking goodness :D

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You got a little alignment issue with that bumper there buddy. Nice truck though.
I do... it's called laziness :LOL:

I haven't tightened the bracket over there since I put the painted bumper on.... like almost a year ago

1 - 20 of 24 Posts