GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive never posted any pics of my tahoe on here so I took sometoday after washing and waxing it. sorry they suck but i just took them real quick.

limited1.jpg

limited3.jpg

limited-1.jpg

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
i love the 00 limited tahoes :thumbsup:

you aware of the guy in NY with the 00 limied and the 502 swap?? :evil:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
wow, very nice truck will

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well its already lowered 3-4 has headers and full exhaust. under drive pullys and a hypertech power programer. i think the next thing i want to do is build a 383 to put in there and then have it repainted.

·
Registered
333 Posts
well its already lowered 3-4 has headers and full exhaust. under drive pullys and a hypertech power programer. i think the next thing i want to do is build a 383 to put in there and then have it repainted.
that'd be pretty tight...good luck, should be freakin sweet when its done...Are you gonna do a 383 build off of the stock 350, or are u building from scratch?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that'd be pretty tight...good luck, should be freakin sweet when its done...Are you gonna do a 383 build off of the stock 350, or are u building from scratch?
im buying a 350 out of a 96 tahoe from a local junk yard. then ill have my buddy do the machine work and build it myself. im not going to do anything too crazy because i dont want to swap out the intake system and the stock spyder injectors dont handle a ton of power. i did just do the redesgined electronic spider inj assembly thou and im getting 3 mpg better gas mile on my tired old 350

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
acutally mine is a 99. I dont know him but have seen vidoes of his hoe it is bad ass.
ah... yeah forgot the limiteds and z71s are 99 and 00 only. unfortunately... there are several limiteds in this area with grill guards and tail light guards :puke:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ah... yeah forgot the limiteds and z71s are 99 and 00 only. unfortunately... there are several limiteds in this area with grill guards and tail light guards :puke:
haha yeah ive seen a ton on ebay like that. i even saw one lifted the other day on 33s or 35s i cant remember. my dream would be to have a obs z71 tahoe black to park next to it. i would lift that with a 6 inch suspension and 3 inch body. i think that would look bad ass.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Clean Tahoe..

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
thanks man how is your truck doing. i still need to take a ride and meet up with you one day. are you going to carlise this year?
I might be getting ready to bag it this summer. If I can get the time off from work "yes" I will be going to carlise rolling the 05 GMC.

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Damn I love those models. Looks good.

Those arnt the stock tail lights are they? They look like the LED Tails?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts