GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
I hate \/
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here are some new pics tell me what you think. Took off the side molding. All I had to take that tape off was my thumbs:whatever: . Lets just say it took more than one session to get it all off haha and hacked the exhaust tips...And cranked up the t-bars a little bit. Wanting about 1.5" more lift in the back still, to clear 40x15.5's without hacking the bed..Oh and just a random picture of my dads 86 bronco
071-1.jpg

074-2.jpg

075-1.jpg

078-2.jpg

002-1.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

·
I hate \/
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rims KILL it.

Nice otherwise

haha yeah I know. Im still saving up for new wheels and tires. I know a guy the had 38x15.5x16 ATZ's for 500 and they have about 75% left on them but I want more of an aggressive tire and 18's or 20's. What do yall think I should run?

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
lower it back down. crank it up or lift it when you get bigger tires.

·
2,325 Posts
Truck looks good but thats ALOT of cali, I would get it back up a bit more, then swap out the rims and tires and you will be doing just fine.

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
Bronco looks good... :shrug:

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Oh and doesnt a zero rate give you an inch of lift? And what about AAL's?
Zero rate gives you 1"

Now get rid of the cali lean... I'm from Cali and cant stand that much...

You can buy my wheels :pimp:

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Yeah just save up and wait for the tires that you REALLY want. A zero rate does add an inch of lift IIRC. Leave the front and lift the rear accordingly to level it out and throw some bigger meats on there.
Looks good without the molding too!

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
holy mother of belmont :whoa:

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Decrank please.

·
Joseph K
2,536 Posts
Looks good man, just need to finish it off with some wheels and tires, level it up, and some colormatching and it'd be perfect.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts