GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since the last pics I have taken all stickers(z66 and pin stripe) off also the dealer emblem.....as well as ditched the nerf bars! I also got the front windows tinted to 15% to match the factory. Added a Volant CAI ( I have $11 in it) and the optima that I have had on my last three trucks!
She's just waiting on 24"s now!!! And they are on the way!!:head:

100_0598.gif

100_0599.gif

100_0600.gif

100_0601.gif

100_0602.gif

100_0603.gif

·
Z71 Avalanche
830 Posts
colomratched fender flares :imo:

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,396 Posts
i say oem ss bumper cover, painted fender flares, escy handles, and billet grille

but still looks good man

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what are your plans for it dude?
Right now they are
right now I am waiting on my 24" Foose wheels
colormatched esky handles, matched front bumper pad, billet, white bowtie, drop around 1" in the front and drop the back to level, Tune by BlackBear, exhuast, and I dont know whatelse!

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how do you like the volant... im thinking about getting one
I like the volant....I would never give what they ask for one new cuz I have never had anything come from an intake except for a whistle noise:imo but the volant sounds really good....

I would really like to put an 05-06 grill and hood on it cuz I have never seen an avy like that...If I can come across a deal on the escalade rear plastic I will get them painted to match

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah I dont know how far I'm gunna drop it though...maybe a 1" 3" so it sits level and the wheels are in the wheel wells without to much rubbing if any!! I still want to be able to run my 265/70/17s during the winter!

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
lookin good but please go lower than 1/3. I had 265/70/17s on my old truck with a 2/4 and they cleared fine plus yours sits higher than a 2wd pickup from the start. I say do a 3/5 or maybe even drop the back 6". What size tires are you getting with the 24s?

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Sweet! Gotta have to coozy on the shifter. You never know when you're gonna need one.

·
место рождения
1,965 Posts
from all the pictures you posted over the years, i always thought of you that type of guy that likes to go offroading, and romp around in the mud. wtf are you going to do with a lowered ava on 24's?

haha, just give you shit.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
lookin great so far....yeah i def agree to lower it as much as u can once u get the 24's on there

1 - 20 of 28 Posts