GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided with the pretty weather we had this weekend to get out and clean up the new truck and get some better pictures. Give me some opinions and thoughts guys. Just got the truck Tuesday. Going in to have the GMC emblem and tailgate handle colormatched Monday and may have the rear bumper done as well. 295/55-20 Trail Grapplers on factory Sierra 20's, with a leveling kit. Thoughts and opinions for future ideas??
DSC_1343_zpsz8iypg6n.jpg

DSC_1344_zpslyukylzd.jpg

DSC_1345_zpsmz5r7hhf.jpg

DSC_1347_zpssktrkrnq.jpg

DSC_1348_zpsftti6mh6.jpg

DSC_1349_zpswo22yz9u.jpg

Also going to have the woodgrain dipped to match the brushed stainless around the vents and radio.
--Josh

·
Registered
366 Posts
Good idea with the good grain. Would look good with cleared headlights too.

·
Registered
417 Posts
debadge and demold and maybe a billet grille are all i would add to your list man. beautiful truck!

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did a little more color matching this weekend and cleaned it up again. Working on getting my cleared headlights ordered now.
20150214_161314_zpsnrkc7z6b.jpg

20150214_161350_zpsw67uggwh.jpg

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Appreciate it bud! Hopefully gonna get my cleared headlights ordered this week. Getting married April 18th, and my lift will definitely be ordered afterwards. Will be earlier if I can budget it lol

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good luck with that! Wedding will suck you dry! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Trust me, it's already doing that! Lol
Thinking my plans will be cleared headlights, fts 7" with the 7-9 bilsteins, and run the 22x10.5" bmf novakanes with a 35x12.50x22 Toyo. And a set of amp steps for the wife and kids

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Trust me, it's already doing that! Lol
Thinking my plans will be cleared headlights, fts 7" with the 7-9 bilsteins, and run the 22x10.5" bmf novakanes with a 35x12.50x22 Toyo. And a set of amp steps for the wife and kids

That should be a good looking setup.

This is the same wheel/tire you want and looks perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
meow
15,747 Posts
Loose:
Pinstripe
Badges
Stickers
Front plate
Moldings

Add:
Nav
Bedrug
Hard tonneau
Supercharger
Colormatched grille surround
Black mesh grille

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Loose:
Pinstripe
Badges
Stickers
Front plate
Moldings

Add:
Nav
Bedrug
Hard tonneau
Supercharger
Colormatched grille surround
Black mesh grille
Been debating a complete debadge. Adding nav for sure! Going the lifted route so no supercharger. Thinking colormatch the front end and the rear chrome bumper

·
15 RCSB Z71
2018 GMC Sierra All Terrain 6.2L
3,447 Posts
Very nice, I've always liked silver. Can't wait to see it with cleared heads either.

This is another forum member's truck for reference if you are thinking this route

1F9CB273-C33A-4C60-B726-60670EEDDB06_zpsvf4ni3ex.jpg

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very nice, I've always liked silver. Can't wait to see it with cleared heads either.

This is another forum member's truck for reference if you are thinking this route

1F9CB273-C33A-4C60-B726-60670EEDDB06_zpsvf4ni3ex.jpg
This silver color looks so good debadged and demolded! If I ever hear back from Phil with fast headlights I'll be placing my order for the lights. What's some wheel opinions and sizes you guys think would work good on my truck with the fts 7 " with 7-9 bilsteins?? If I go with a black wheel it will be the novakanes, but want some opinions on chrome wheels as well. My last truck had the novakanes and I kinda want to go with a chrome set this time. This is my everyday truck and I'm hearing a lot of people say not to run x12s on a daily. Thoughts and opinions please??

1 - 20 of 64 Posts