GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lowred said:
hell yeah, that is badass! what are you doin to it now?

New bed, body from the A-pillar forward w/ a cowl induction hood, f/r SSBC brake upgrade, 22's, paint.....too many things to list. :superhack

·
THE VIKING !!!
279 Posts
Your truck has come a long way , I remember you use to change your mind every 30 minutes about what you where going to do ..

Looks Good even if it is under construction ... :cheers:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
why are your valves mounted back there? i thoguht the distance between the bags and the valves were directly related to the speed of the setup.

its looking good though... the air tanks kindof scare me too though. How big is that notch?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
2k1slvrdo said:
why are your valves mounted back there? i thoguht the distance between the bags and the valves were directly related to the speed of the setup.

its looking good though... the air tanks kindof scare me too though. How big is that notch?

I wanted to keep the compressor system compact and together. BIGRed valves have to be mounted as a manifold too. It's plenty quick w/ everything being 1/2".

The air tanks are 1/4" from the ground when aired out. I don't lay it out very often and will never drag. The notch is from FBI and measures 10". :weld:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SierraSport said:
Your truck has come a long way , I remember you use to change your mind every 30 minutes about what you where going to do ..

Looks Good even if it is under construction ... :cheers:

Thanks but I bought this truck 4-5 months ago. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts