GMC Truck Forum banner

New Products Are Here! Plus, Save 15% Off Store wide.

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  WildChevys 
#1 · (Edited)
Boom! New formula Buttery Wax and Paint Sealant are now available on the website, as well as a new version of the Merino Wool Wash Mitt that we used to carry, now called the Great White Merino Wool Wash Mitt. Buttery Wax and Paint Sealant are now even easier to apply and remove, with a bit more longevity per application too!

We're doing 15% off* and free shipping on orders over $75 to launch these exciting new updates to some old workhorses in our product line, using the code APRIL at checkout. The sale is good until Sunday at Midnight MST! Free shipping is valid for the continental 48 United States only.

Click Here to Check Out All of the New Products, or click any of the pictures below to take you right to AdamsPolishes.com!

Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions! -Dan@Adams

See less See more
#7 ·
Crickets

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
Unreal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I apologized in the other thread but I will re-iterate here as well. I'm very sorry for missing these messages and the thread from last week. Things are moving at a very fast pace that I cannot keep up with. We should be hiring more help soon as the company grows, but it's difficult for me at times to monitor 15 forums on a daily basis on top of all of my other duties with the company.

The fastest way to resolve any customer service issue with any of our products, shipping or order issues, etc is to give us a call directly at 866-965-0400 or by sending an email to orders@adamspolishes.com. We try our best to respond to all emails within 24 hours. WildChevys contacted us today directly and I handled the situation as immediately as possible.

During sale events we can get overloaded with emails and calls, so it can be a little overwhelming for our 3 person customer service staff, and I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We're a company of 23 employees at the moment, so I ask you to please bear with us as we get through some growing pains as our number of orders and customers is increasing exponentially.

I will make every effort possible to check this forum at least daily from here on out.

Respectfully,
Dan@Adams

#5 ·
Crickets

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.