GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I got everything on the body lift done besides the back bumper. Had trouble with the front bumper brackets and had to do alittle cutting on the bracket to make it fit, but i got it done. Also got the rear blocks and stock shackles back on. And the Rancho's on the rear. So now all is left is the back bumper and the front suspension. I love it already, and the rear is higher then I thought it was going to be. And I have plenty of clearance in the rear IMO. So it makes me think that its going to be close in the front but they should fit. One set of rims, the tap for the center cap isnt threaded so I cant put the cap on. Might have to tap it, or see what eagle alloy will do for me. It sucks, but oh well everything has went real smooth so far. :head: So hopefully I have most of the front done today. Enjoy :bowtie:

IMGP0451.jpg

IMGP0450.jpg

IMGP0449.jpg

IMGP0448.jpg

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:head: Looks real good. Looks like it you get the front up with the rear you should be able to make those tires work!
Cant wait to see it done.

BTW.. is that Anti-SoCal Style? :LOL: :LOL: :crazy:

·
Original Members
1,090 Posts
hell yea justin, looks good

·
Registered
246 Posts
just a little difference between the front and back..lol but man that is goin to look great when you are finished :head:

·
Registered
787 Posts
hell yea...........

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Looks good Justin. :head:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
BigBubbaBD said:
:head: Looks real good. Looks like it you get the front up with the rear you should be able to make those tires work!
Cant wait to see it done.

BTW.. is that Anti-SoCal Style? :LOL: :LOL: :crazy:
hahaha thats how i drive my truck now

looking good man.

9,777 Posts
Man that looks awesome. Those tires should barely fit, but I think it will look so damn sweet!

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
you ought to leave it like that :LOL: looks good justin, hurry up and finish damnit

·
Registered
787 Posts
he had a ex cab z that he traded in for that gmc......maybe thats what you're remembering?????

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
its gonna look great, i'm pretty positive that with trimming the front you should be able to roll those meats, have American Eagle send you some more caps too. If you regear you only have to do the rear, not fair!

·
Fuckin whore
60 Posts
lookin good dude....an I love the "rake" look to it.... :LOL: :LOL: oughta just leave it be....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts