GMC Truck Forum banner

New Progress Pics

2K views 33 replies 24 participants last post by  Shift 
#1 ·
Last night I got everything on the body lift done besides the back bumper. Had trouble with the front bumper brackets and had to do alittle cutting on the bracket to make it fit, but i got it done. Also got the rear blocks and stock shackles back on. And the Rancho's on the rear. So now all is left is the back bumper and the front suspension. I love it already, and the rear is higher then I thought it was going to be. And I have plenty of clearance in the rear IMO. So it makes me think that its going to be close in the front but they should fit. One set of rims, the tap for the center cap isnt threaded so I cant put the cap on. Might have to tap it, or see what eagle alloy will do for me. It sucks, but oh well everything has went real smooth so far. :head: So hopefully I have most of the front done today. Enjoy :bowtie:

See less See more
#2 ·
:head: Looks real good. Looks like it you get the front up with the rear you should be able to make those tires work!
Cant wait to see it done.

BTW.. is that Anti-SoCal Style? :LOL: :LOL: :crazy:

#4 ·
hell yea justin, looks good

#17 ·
he had a ex cab z that he traded in for that gmc......maybe thats what you're remembering?????

#19 ·
its gonna look great, i'm pretty positive that with trimming the front you should be able to roll those meats, have American Eagle send you some more caps too. If you regear you only have to do the rear, not fair!

#24 ·
Well, I busted the lower ball joint on the pass side trying to get the stock spindle off. So I had to order a new one and it wont be here till tuesday. But I have the drivers side done. So when I get the LBJ hopefully I can get it done after work on tuesday, but ill just have to see. but for now, here is a shot of the drivers side done and tire mounted.

Kyle, I have the bolt over caps for the rims, I just havent put them on yet. :head:

#25 ·
looks good, cant wait to see it done :rocking:

u better clean that mess up, your gunna hurt yourself :crazy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.