GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 486 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
goin bigg
i wish lol hell ill let the cat out of the bag early haha jusy going to primer/paint my frame gloss black and fill in the holes (maybe)
and hopefully some sort of forced induction on the motor hopefully if my quad sales
and while im at it probably re powder some parts and chrmoe more shit

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ sɟɯb
1,791 Posts

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
:rofl2: fantastic, another jest thread :pepper:

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
your truck is so fucking sick!:drool:

and its getting better!

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
i wish lol hell ill let the cat out of the bag early haha jusy going to primer/paint my frame gloss black and fill in the holes (maybe)
and hopefully some sort of forced induction on the motor hopefully if my quad sales
and while im at it probably re powder some parts and chrmoe more shit
This is why your truck is clean to perfection...See, I'm too lazy to go to that extent. I just pressure wash, and spray...Post more pics when she's all detailed up. All you need is 35's to "go bigger" :D

·
Registered
353 Posts
for your bottem valance did u use the stock one and painted that or did u buy a different texture one? becsaue when i brought my stock one into the dealership then told me they couldnt paint it

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Never been a dizzle basher but those spacers scare me.
i had two inch and i never worried about them but im a little nervious about the 3 inch i just threw them on for the car show ill probably go back to the 2s after the project is finished just for a little more safty/insurence

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This is why your truck is clean to perfection...See, I'm too lazy to go to that extent. I just pressure wash, and spray...Post more pics when she's all detailed up. All you need is 35's to "go bigger" :D
im gonna use aircraft paint remover i guess it just melts off so well see im gonna pick some up tomorrow and start going nuts on it

1 - 20 of 486 Posts