GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just was messing with my HID foglight yesterday that went out and took some random pics of the truck...just got the reflexxions cowl hood on..can't wait to get my smoothed/painted mirrors on! Should I paint or suede the airbag and grab handle btw? I will re-do my seats eventually with suede inserts. Headliner is on hold cause of the stupid sunroof LOL.....
IMG_2205.jpg

IMG_2206.jpg

A lil dirty under the hood LOL
IMG_2211.jpg

IMG_2210.jpg

Waiting for the painted dash and fiberglass center console with 3-12's Arc audio EQ and my driver information center
IMG_2207.jpg

Gotta wire up my 03+ powerfolding mirrors with puddle lamps
IMG_2213.jpg

IMG_2214.jpg

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
truck is looking sick!

did you take apart the mirrors?

and you should suede your door panel inserts.:D

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
truck is looking sick!

did you take apart the mirrors?

and you should suede your door panel inserts.:D
Thanks everyone!

Chicksdigit your truck is soooo clean! The paint looked like glass @ Blood Drag.

on1wheel06 I want to suede em! Where did you get your suede from and how hard was it?

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone paint the seat plastics? They seem really flexible and wouldnt want them to crack.....
IMG_2216.jpg

·
The Barber Shop
3,110 Posts
^Yes, I've painted mine. They are a slight paint to get out, but mine have held up great over the years.

Everything looks great also. Can't wait to see your interior stuff done.

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^Yes, I've painted mine. They are a slight paint to get out, but mine have held up great over the years.

Everything looks great also. Can't wait to see your interior stuff done.
Any special steps you took to paint them? Special plastic primer or will hi build work? Guess if they get f'd up I can suede em LOL

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
Nice truck. This is the first time i have ever seen it other than your sig :drool:

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
just putting those plastic seat pieces back on seems like it would crack the finish, you really have to bend them and work them in...

·
The Barber Shop
3,110 Posts
Any special steps you took to paint them? Special plastic primer or will hi build work? Guess if they get f'd up I can suede em LOL
Its been a couple years now when I did mine, just pulled them off, scuffed, primer/sealer and paint. No problems with paint cracking getting them back on and have held up perfectly since.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Looks really good Love how the tubs turned out.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Looking great man, I need to tub my front still

1 - 20 of 27 Posts