GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bigger than you!
Joined
·
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am building a 14FF to replace my 14sf and was wondering if i will need to replace the driveshaft,u-joint or will my driveshaft work as-is??????
 

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
Joined
·
6,656 Posts
the 14ff uses a 1350 U joint, not sure about the sf. The most you will need a a conversion U joint. It probably uses a 1350, if not MAYBE a 1330, doubtfully a 1310. So all ya need is a joint!
 

·
Bigger than you!
Joined
·
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dark Eternal said:
the 14ff uses a 1350 U joint, not sure about the sf. The most you will need a a conversion U joint. It probably uses a 1350, if not MAYBE a 1330, doubtfully a 1310. So all ya need is a joint!
Thanks,Bud

BTW, good luck with the SFA....Also can you tell me what i did wrong as far as my sig. picture?
 

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
Joined
·
6,656 Posts
type your sig pic as [igm]http://www.address.com[/igm] where igm = img and your pics web address in the middle.
 

·
2008 RCSB
Joined
·
9,634 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
type your sig pic as [igm]http://www.address.com[/igm] where igm = img and your pics web address in the middle.
Your an admin....fix it for him :anitoof:

BTW Nich......I thought you were gonna sell me the 14sf :shrug:
 

·
Bigger than you!
Joined
·
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TexK5 said:
Your an admin....fix it for him :anitoof:

BTW Nich......I thought you were gonna sell me the 14sf :shrug:
I never did sell it.I am building the 14FF(will store it in my garage when finished) and will not install it until i do my SFA,14sf is still in my truck.
 

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
Joined
·
6,656 Posts
Yeah but I cant edit profiles, where his sig is! :lol: :lol: Take that!
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top