GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Chevrolet Owner
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know my sig said that i was going to get an old blazer as my next fullsize rig, but since i have a decent paying job and since i am tired of dealing with automobile problems on my daily drivers i decided to go a different rout. What do you all think of the new ride?

IMG_4492.jpg

IMG_4491.jpg

IMG_4490.jpg

IMG_4485.jpg

IMG_4487.jpg

IMG_4488.jpg

·
Chevrolet Owner
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i see it being lifted in about a year, maybe less depending on business expences. it needs a rhino lining more than anything else. Its a huge step up from my 91 honda hatch

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
It looks nice man! I want a brand new one! What I would do is.... Take that front plastic thingie off of the bumper... then Level it and get some nice tires on it! NOW!!!

·
Chevrolet Owner
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for all the compliments guys. I will be lifting it in a while probably about a year from now (unless i can find the money sooner) wheels tires etc. I definetally want to do something with the front bumper. After reading that article endo posted i will be getting a tune. I will keep you all updated and try and post more now that i am back in a fullsize rig

·
GMFS Member
38 Posts
congrats on the job and nice truck, I was in the same situation, new job = new vehicle, I got an NNBS and I just ordered coil spacers, (i use mine for work too... so no big lift) and that air dam is coming off mine soon too. it's stupid low

·
Architecture owns me
2,351 Posts
That's sweet. Maybe instead of lift why not search for an older k5...and beat the hell out of it.

·
Minitrucker
710 Posts

·
Chevrolet Owner
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's sweet. Maybe instead of lift why not search for an older k5...and beat the hell out of it.
There is an abandoned k5 near my house, im thinking of seeing if i can get the salvage title on it if its still there in a couple of weeks. Only problem is that it is VERY stuck and will take a lot of work to get it out. I will own another k5, its just a little ways down the line now

thanks for all the comments guys

1 - 17 of 17 Posts