GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got these put on. I dont even know what brand they are. Look like Ultra Predators or some Welds but whatever they are they look good. For some reason the tires look smaller than what they did on the stock 18's I had. Looks like I need some 35's. :hmm:
wheels.gif

wheels1.gif

wheels2.gif

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
40's or go home, if you are not already there, of course.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
nice looking wheels. i say no to 35's. our combo of the leveling kit and 2" body looks perfect with a 33" :imo

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
Whatever they are they look good. Remind me of gunners, I know there is a knock off gunners that looks exactly like them I bet they could be it. 33'' MT's and it would be tits.

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys! I couldnt find a brand imprint anywhere on the wheels so who knows. Hell, I am missing a center cap and dont know where to find one to fit the rim. I may see if my friend will machine me some different center caps though.

Bub when did you BL your truck. I didnt even know.
I still think 35's would look better.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
i did it about a month ago but finally got the bumper mounted like last week. made a semi teaser thread on it the other day with a picture.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
they are not welds but they are nice looking wheels!!!!

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well I hope to get the 35's this weekend and then 4.56's with a Truetrac soon after. Running 35's makes my regearing decision easier.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
what's the offset on the new wheels? with the offset on my wheels i would definitely rub with 35's. :imo i didn't trim anything tho.

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
They look like ultra predators. The centercaps on welds comes to a sharp point. Looks good tho :thumbsup:

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Its close to the same as stock offset. 18x9 with like a 30mm OS.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
ah ok. you should probably be good then. mine is -12mm.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
:banana-mario:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts