GMC Truck Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Same reason your cap doesnt match the cab or the box
Topper matches the cab because it was painted at the same time. Guess your visual opinion doesn't matter since you can't tell.

·
Super Moderator
5,273 Posts
Turning into 50 shades of salty.

Just admit you were cheap or the shop didn’t do what they should have.

They clearly just used a new paint code vs paint matching with a reader on the new stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
3,275 Posts
@Isaiah W , I know they are giving you a hard time but they are correct. The shop should be able to match the paint exactly and not leave your truck looking the way it does. The shop essentially screwed you and you allowed it. I'm glad you got all the rust handled and hopefully they did a good job to where it won't come back but you shoulda been more of a hard ass and not let them get away with leaving the paint so much of a mismatch once they were done.

Last spring I had a local shop do some rust repair on my burb. Once they were done painting it the mismatch was obvious and redid the paint on their own without even asking me. They just said, "We're going to be keeping your truck an extra day or two cuz this first go around turned out looking like sh!t". I was good with that and any reputable shop should do the same IMO

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Turning into 50 shades of salty.

Just admit you were cheap or the shop didn’t do what they should have.

They clearly just used a new paint code vs paint matching with a reader on the new stuff.

Well yes they did use a new paint code and should have matched with a reader. Doesn't warrant calling me soft or a cuck.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Yes it does. If you had the balls like you have here right now we would not be having this conversation
You're a cancer to forums that are meant to help and discuss. Big man behind a keyboard.

·
Super Moderator
5,273 Posts
Yup. Truck shoulda went back to the shop right when we said to take it back at the beginning of this thread. It’s a shame because that truck could be gorgeous. And I’m sure the bill wasn’t cheap.

And you fapped back as well. So stay off your high horse please.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Yup. Truck shoulda went back to the shop right when we said to take it back at the beginning of this thread. It’s a shame because that truck could be gorgeous. And I’m sure the bill wasn’t cheap.

And you fapped back as well. So stay off your high horse please.

It went back and got the rear doors matched to everything but the box.

·
Mmm Sandwich
14,880 Posts
You're a cancer to forums that are meant to help and discuss. Big man behind a keyboard.
I would say it to your face too that you were an idiot for allowing that. You even took it back to not match the rear door.

I did help and told you that they should be able to match it. Just because I don't hug your nuts I am a cancer? Because you accepted poor quality work I am such a bad man for pointing it out.

You are just the type that cannot admit when you are wrong.

Oh and go pound sand cuck

·
Registered
352 Posts
Op I don't like to kick someone when they are down but damn how the hell did the shop convince you that it's ok for the bed not to match? Even if it where dark when you picked it up you should have been back the next morning making them repaint the cab or just paint the bed to match the cab.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Only way I'd except that is if its a tricoat pearl which it isnt.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts