GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinkin about putting in a new rollpan...had the Sir Mikes one welded in a few months back but never got around to knocking the welds down and gettin it finished becuase it is on a tad bit crooked....

i was lookin at the CC fabbed pans and see they have the license box raised up a bit and not actually hanging down like Sir Mikes...so i am thinkin about pickin one of those up and go and have the old one cut out and the new one welded in and finished up nicely...

those of you with the CC fabbed pans can you post a few pics for me to see..

thank you

·
Registered
376 Posts
i dont know what CC roll pan is but heres mine. I got this rollpan for free, welded, smoothed and painted for free also. Well not really for free. The guy that did the work kept my bumper and tow package. I wasnt gonna use it anyways. Sorry thought I would share. By the way I'ma fan of your details. I wish I could afford your work. heres the picture. Laters
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
If i was gonna get a rollpan, I would definately get a cusom classic one, there license plate box looks best tucked up compared to the sir mikes

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
defenitely likin yours Greg!....that is what i am lookin for...my Sir Mikes one is nice but i dont like how the tag hangs down so much...

oh and thanks for the compliment Frank...always like to hear some feedback ..good or bad..i'd be more than happy to do your truck for ya if ya want...i would hafta charge a bit more if i cam down to Tucson though..

·
Registered
965 Posts
i donno how much this will help but mine is a Chassic Tech pan, yes i know AIM sucks but it was all i could afford at the time, and im suprised it fit as well as it does now...but i think its kinda what you are looking for Joe...

thetruck028.jpg

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
I've got a NIB CC fabbed pan I'll sell ya Joe. I've also got the flip down plate bracket, and a lighted billet plate from. PM me if you are intrested.

·
Registered
376 Posts
defenitely likin yours Greg!....that is what i am lookin for...my Sir Mikes one is nice but i dont like how the tag hangs down so much...

oh and thanks for the compliment Frank...always like to hear some feedback ..good or bad..i'd be more than happy to do your truck for ya if ya want...i would hafta charge a bit more if i cam down to Tucson though..
like I said, I would love for you to take care of my baby when it comes time. right now i still need to shave the tailgate and fix some minor scratches from peoples doors. shoot me a pm of how much you would charge if you came to Tucson to do it. laters:shake:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts