GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First things first, thanks to Austin for taking the pics, and thanks to Cory at Kustom Werx for letting us do it there.

rustbucket1.jpg

rustbucket2.jpg

rustbucket3.jpg

rustbucket4.jpg

rustbucket5.jpg

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
that is one badass truck...my eyes are still hurting from the sun reflecting off those rims! Love that dish on the 22s!!!

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
The dish and the work on the tailgate are :rocking:. Truck looks killer....

Camerom

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Those wheels have a beautiful polish on them. Are those clearcoated?

Truck is looking good reguardless, and mr. pibb sucks :imo :D

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Y2KSierra said:
Those wheels have a beautiful polish on them. Are those clearcoated?

Truck is looking good reguardless, and mr. pibb sucks :imo :D
Nope no clear.

Thanks guys.

·
Loves yoga pants
2,414 Posts
Mike...truck looks awesome...

I thought the wheels were clear, then weren't, then were, then weren't...somthing like that...lol. :think:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OKLAGMCRUISER said:
Mike...truck looks awesome...

I thought the wheels were clear, then weren't, then were, then weren't...somthing like that...lol. :think:
They started out cleard, the 22s got screwed up during mounting, were shipped back to intro to be redone and have the tires mounted, when bryan shipped them back UPS gouged one of the lips in 2 places bad and 2 others slightly. So since i didn't have time to ship it again, i had it sent out to be fixedand repolished, and the other 3 were stripped and given a full show polish front and back.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Whifflebat said:
Awesome! Love those wheels :rocking:

Only thing I don't get yet is the rust? :think:
The rust was done for two reasons

1. to be different

2. as a joke, because of all the guys that are anal about having to have thier trucks 100% perfect.

I just wanted to have some fun. I've been surprised at how many people like it. I expected a few people with wierd senses of humor to get a kick out of it, but thought most people wouldn't like it.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
grounded said:
The rust was done for two reasons
How many people have come up to you completely serious and got on to your ass for letting your truck go and the paint rusting? Or either saying that's what you get for running primer? :anitoof:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts