GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my truck to the dealer today to get my new seat covers. I think they gave me a new console too, cause all of my stuff was moved around. Now on to the pictures.

SDC10294.gif

SDC10292.gif

SDC10291.gif

SDC10290.gif

SDC10293.gif

SDC10289.gif

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,392 Posts
looks good chad.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Lint + my seats = best friends..I need to go to my dealer, but I'm too lazy. Lint roller FTW for now..

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think they replaced the whole thing. I have a whole new console because all my stuff if moved. But it didnt cost me a thing and Ill get back to yall after I actually get some dirt in the interior.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Anyone have their drivers seat start fraying, mine in the insert has little threads starting to pop up in the middle of the seat.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
from what i have read its just the centers they replace. the outside, where mine collect the most lint is the same material.
Well that's pointless :imo The outside is where the lint collectors work

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of leather, but if i would have know how these cloth seats were I would have taken the one that had leather.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Katzkins FTMFW :D

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,649 Posts
Anyone have their drivers seat start fraying, mine in the insert has little threads starting to pop up in the middle of the seat.
warranty :read:

·
5,649 Posts
I already see a huge shit stain on the middle center of the drivers seat :doublepuk
actually, the shit stain is taking the pics

·
5,649 Posts
you think they would give me any crap about that or would it be pretty painless to get them to do it?
shouldn't be a problem, we've done a few, couple leathers too

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
good deal, now I just have to find time to drop it off, I need to find a dealer that gives loaners haha.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts