GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: New Pics on Page 2

Couple new shots of mine, nothing new to the truck, just bored.

Picture126.jpg

Picture127.jpg

Picture129.jpg

Picture128.jpg

Picture130.jpg

Picture131.jpg

Picture132.jpg

New things to come, paint frame/axle, blackbear, colormatching.
Any comments?

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
looks good and beefy!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Looks pretty good to me..the first pic makes it look like your fenders have a lot more room for bigger tars.

You're pretty much set on the to-do list too

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. The bed cover is a Lund seal and peel. Dont get it, its a pain in the ass to put on and roll up. It looks good though.

Ill put a body lift and 37s when these babies wear out, these rub when Ive got it at full lock as is so BL is a must for bigger meats.
I NEED to paint and clean up the frame, its lookin pretty bad!

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
yeah it would look sweet with a bl and 37s..yea i need to paint my frame too and everything underneath..it has alot of dirt and shit

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im debating taking the lift off to get into all the tight areas, thats a ton of work though. I am also thinking about taking the bed off...there again, a ton of work.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
beautiful! I love that color on those wheels, truck looks super clean!

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
looks great man :head:

The paint on the frame and front suspension components like CVs and control arms will make a world of difference, make sure to post pics when you do it.

I like all your plans, will look real nice, are you going to clear the headlights?

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
looks great man :head:

The paint on the frame and front suspension components like CVs and control arms will make a world of difference, make sure to post pics when you do it.

I like all your plans, will look real nice, are you going to clear the headlights?
Im going to make a whole big, long, pain-in-the-ass project out of it and I will take a bunch of pics dont worry.

Yeah Im going to buy a set of crystal clear headlights, get a billet grill , color matching and I think im going to throw some red LEDs in the front lights that are on when the headlights arent on (dont know the name of them).

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats the cognito 7-9" right? How do you like it? I want that kit badly!
OH man dont get me started. I love the cognito kit, but Im kicking myself in the ass everyday that I didnt do the 10-12 kit. I want to take it off and sell it so I can buy the bigger one but funds wont allow and I need to start looking for a house. but Eventually I will have that kit! The install went super smooth, customer service was great and I have ZERO complaints about the whole experience. I would recomend cognito to anybody.

·
WANT LIFT!!!
3,241 Posts
Love your truck man. Plans sound great too. I hear you on the house thing. This is when all stupid spending comes to end! I hate it, haha. Once I am settled in and get used to my new budget...MORE PARTS!

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Love your truck man. Plans sound great too. I hear you on the house thing. This is when all stupid spending comes to end! I hate it, haha. Once I am settled in and get used to my new budget...MORE PARTS!
Lets see here....House = garage!!! so once that is settled Im going to put money into the garage to make it set up for some work ex. heated ,insulated and I want to buy a ton of tools too. That has to be the next on the list, later comes more parts like you said.

BL and 37s will be done when these tires were out.

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,153 Posts
lookin good dan!!!

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Truck as of Today 3-29-10, havent done any real mods to the truck but hopefully soon. Either way here it is:

IMG_9378.jpg

IMG_9379.jpg

IMG_9380.jpg

IMG_9381.jpg

IMG_9382.jpg

IMG_9383.jpg

IMG_9384.jpg

IMG_9385.jpg

IMG_9386.jpg

IMG_9364.jpg

IMG_9365.jpg

IMG_9367.jpg