GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
DWS Division.
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i got 2 favors to ask of ya'll
1st I need some ideas of what to do to the front of my truck, i would like to go w/ a z71 tahoe front end but thats some $$, or was thinking of gettin a billet insert and bowtie, or painting my bowtie, so just be creative
2nd I need a new sig, mine is outdated and the truck looks alot diff (to me anyway)

I also have a ton of pics on Imagestation, Photobucket, and Cardomain, and also can go take a picture from any angle and have it loaded up in a short time so anything you need

these are just a few, i dont know how to host the link to my album pages, i'm new to this part of the forum
Truck1.gif

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Billet Grill, definately! I have a Stull, got it from Summit Racing and I like it alot.

BEFORE

AFTER

·
DWS Division.
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that looks good man, i seen black FS like mine the other day that had a street scene grille in it, the honey comb lookin type, thats the only way i know how to describe it..i will look for pics

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Bad-N-Black00 said:
that looks good man, i seen black FS like mine the other day that had a street scene grille in it, the honey comb lookin type, thats the only way i know how to describe it..i will look for pics

Speed Grill - I like those. If I ever get a grill for my truck I think That is the one I will go with b/c I really like the look of them.

The one Bcubed has is really nice also.
I vote Speed grill (or another) and color match that Bowtie :head:

·
DWS Division.
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was thinkin that too, the speed grille, and a black bowtie would look good, didn't you paint yours...how di dyou go about doin that?

PS: Guys..i still need a new sig... :crazy:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Bad-N-Black00 said:
I need some ideas of what to do to the front of my truck, i would like to go w/ a z71 tahoe front end but thats some $$, or was thinking of gettin a billet insert and bowtie, or painting my bowtie, so just be creative
I was thinking, when I see your truck the window banner sticks out the most , so why not paint your bowtie to go along with it? Take it to an airbrush artist that does t-shirts etc and have them paint it, shouldn't cost much .. this is a crude representation of what I mean.

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
frontoftruck.gif

I have the speed grille and I really like it because everyone has a billet grille around here. They come on them from the dealers most of the time.

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
badnblack.gif

I threw this sig together for you. I used what pictures I could off of your imagestation site! Your photobucket site was password protected so that idea went south in a hurry!

·
DWS Division.
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dude that texas bowtie looks killer :head:
also my photobucket is the most recent pics of myt ruck, how can i make it not password protected, that sig looks bad azz, but the only prob is my truck looks diff now, it looks awesome tho so i may use it anyway... :crazy:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Bad-N-Black00 said:
Dude that texas bowtie looks killer :head:
Thanks, I I think it would look good on your truck, and if you ever got tired of it, just spray it body color :head:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Bad-N-Black00 said:
also my photobucket is the most recent pics of myt ruck, how can i make it not password protected, that sig looks bad azz, but the only prob is my truck looks diff now, it looks awesome tho so i may use it anyway... :crazy:

Under Account Options about half way down it says
Make Public Yes. or no

1 - 15 of 15 Posts