GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Hey man I actually made you 2. The picture that I used in the first one was just absolutely awesome! The way the sun came through was just too cool so I made a real simple sig out of that one similar to mine. The second one well you can tell. By the way the truck looks awesome!!
blue022.gif

blue023.gif

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those look awesome i love the one with the sun. The sun thing was kinda planned but i didnt think it would turn out that good thinks to stephen it did. I thought the setting sun might mess them up but it made for some great sigs. Thanks a million i'm trying to get a copy of photoshop from a friend so i can start making my own

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Gabe that first one is looks great!!! Your getting damn good at PS!!!

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
That sig looks great, Ive had alot of practice taking pics with the sun and all so thats why I tried to use it like that. It came out ok, I was trying to get a good solar flare off of it also but that didnt work out. Kinda hard to do with the resurant blocking it.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok i hate to keep bothering you but the bottom part of my truck is pewter which is basically tan you have the right idea but wrong color if you dont want to do it again then dont worry about. Thanks for your help. Also i just got my photoshop to work but i have no clue how to use it is. This photoshop stuff is an art. I just want to say that you do an awesome job thanks

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats cool i appreciate you trying i just wish i knew how to use my photoshop

1 - 13 of 13 Posts