GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
these are probably the ones i have been seeing here for a few months. all the nationals seem to come to san antonio. ive never seen one stopped though.

·
GMFS founding member
4,010 Posts
the new front end doesn't look bad on silverados, but looks pretty bad on a 'burban/tahoe, imo. the new GMC front end would look decent, tho.

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
Probly cause they know how ugly they are! :LOL: :LOL:

j/k, sorry, saw an open shot, had to take it. :crazy:

Thats how it always is, try it out on the secondary market first i guess, doesnt make sense though since they already have them on the trucks here.

·
GMFS founding member
4,010 Posts
04HEMI said:
Probly cause they know how ugly they are! :LOL: :LOL:

j/k, sorry, saw an open shot, had to take it. :crazy:
the new durangos aren't looking much better, dodge boy :read:

just messin' with ya.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
I like the 03+ front end on the sub/hoe MUCH more than teh enw durangos. I think they look like an oversized minivan or something. Loved the old ones, hate the new ones.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
The 03+ Silverado front ends looks decent on a Tahoe...I think it would make a world of difference if they would just color match some items (ex: bumper cap, fog light valance, door handles, etc.). I wouldn't mind seeing the new Sierra front clip on a Yukons :head:

Did anyone else hear that GM is suppose to have another front clip re-design for the Silverado and this time include the Tahoe/Burban? Any idea on what that is going to look like.

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
HumanZoom said:
Did anyone else hear that GM is suppose to have another front clip re-design for the Silverado and this time include the Tahoe/Burban? Any idea on what that is going to look like.
Yeh i did hear that, i think in the 06/07 models but im not positive on the number.

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
That red truck is nasty looking! eeek

And dont expect me to defend the Durangos, I think theyre nasty lookin too.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts