GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just added 2 new skins to the line up. They are called GMLight and GMDark. These skins have the members trucks on the header that will rotate with a new one everytime you visit a new page. I made the default skin the GMLight, so you maybe seeing that one. You can change to the other newer skin version, GMDark if you don't like the white background color. You will still be able to go back to the older skins(GMFS Dark-Liquid and GMFS Light-Liquid, if you don't like the new ones.

The 2 new skins will now have a sidebar to them that shows the latest posts. I know alot of you may already use the new post option, but this makes it easier to find other posts without you having to do that.

I hope you guys like the new skins and use them, but if not, you can always go back to the older ones.

If you are not sure how to change between skins/templates, go to your User CP, then click on the Edit Options link to the left menu. Scroll down to the very bottom and you will see where it says "Forum Skin". You will see a section for a drop down. There is where you can choose between the different skins.

There are some more things I need to tweak, but if you see anything that doesn't work, or an image that is out of place, let me know here.

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291765

1 - 1 of 1 Posts