GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up everyone ? Im darrell. Im from Southern California and live close as fuck to the beach, so having a sick car/truck is a must to get babes when driving along the beach haha.i have an 01 silverado single cab..not much done to it but i have some plans ! So far i have a 3/4 drop with some 18" centerlines, 05 headlights, Full Hertz audio system, and a fiberglass bed cover. Hit me up anytime and hope to see some people out at Lake Perris for Forbidden Fantasy this sunday :]

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
What's up bro!? Welcome to the gnarly site, bro... good to see more dudes from Cali, bro! Lyfe is all about cruisin' them beaches, pickn' up them girls, bro!

Keep it realz.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey mann im just kickin it on myspace haha finished all my homework and now im bored haha yeahh true that brotha. Cali Repp.

·
4,725 Posts
worddddddd bra.
I'll be down your way for the pismo monster truck fest.

·
4,725 Posts
It's whenever I bring my whip out to the desert dawg. I'm rollin some serious mackage what what? 15" whiplash EXTREME lift and 35" thornbirds all up in those fools grills

·
4,725 Posts
This was it before I put the sand tires on. The guy was a poser with those big useless tires, my thornbirds own them. I traded a guy straight up my 49s new, for his 35 thornbirds with half tread... hes a fuggin dumaz bro!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha sickk thats a nice ass truck man. You prolly pick up soo many babes in it !!! huh ?

·
4,725 Posts
Yea, i got a lot of tail with the denali emblems, but now it has cadillac escalade ones and i pull more leg than wilt chamberlaine

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Dang, bra.. I can't wait to see that truck mob at pizmo. I bet youl have like 20 hoez in the bed!!!!!!

·
4,725 Posts
skeet i hope not dawg my whole bed is laid out wif tv's now!!!! and the whole time i monster truck around pismo i got video of me monster trucking from last months ride playin on my tvs

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha lucky mother fucker.. im roll up with fucking body dropped 89 s-10 with 18s and pull mad bitches. oh yeeee. haaa

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
skeet i hope not dawg my whole bed is laid out wif tv's now!!!! and the whole time i monster truck around pismo i got video of me monster trucking from last months ride playin on my tvs
Ah shiiiit son.. i forgot you pimped yo shit out. How many watts you got up in that thang.?

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
This was it before I put the sand tires on. The guy was a poser with those big useless tires, my thornbirds own them. I traded a guy straight up my 49s new, for his 35 thornbirds with half tread... hes a fuggin dumaz bro!

shit son. i be tellin you to get more cali lean but you just dont listen. atleast you got rid of those weak ass treads bra

·
Registered
999 Posts
i've seen pix on anuther site , and it wuz more lyke 30 hoes. fine azz biches to!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts